If you could only choose one of the Convoys...

I’d choose to have a Convoy just in case if we had a zombie epidemic, I’d choose the Convoy L2. At least you can brain a zombie with that and save your ammo.

The one I got from them was smooth.

I’ve got a C8, S2 and S2… so I think I’ll try out the M2. C8 is a great thrower, but a little too big for front pocket carry and my S2 runs way too hot on high to keep it on for very long. So between the M1 and M2, they both look like they have the same kind of heat management, but the M2 is slightly more pocketable than the M1. The SS bezel is also a nice aesthetic touch.

Thanks for all the input! :bigsmile: :beer:

All Convoys are pretty good quality, drawback for me is that most are plain boring. The only really good-looking Convoy is the S8

I’d choose my C8

The 2 cell 304SS tube is a sch 80 pipe, stout as a bar, and the 8 ounce copper pill gives it some nice swing. :wink: 3000 lumens helps as well.

yep, if I could only have one Convoy light it’d be this one.

I kind of like the simple look of the Convoy lights. It’s the reason why I’m especially drawn to the dull, matte finish of the S2+ and the M2. There’s nothing flashy about the looks, but when you turn it on, all your friends are blown away.

I have only tried 3 of them, S2, S3, C8. Of thoose I choose the matte black S3, love that light.

Dale, that’s a C8 on steroids… and it’s gorgeous! :open_mouth:

Buck’s a wizard on those machines of his. :wink:

M1 would get my vote. Plenty of other C8’s and tube lights but only one M1.

L4 for me. I like the electronic side switch + rear clicky combo. It’s good stock, but better driver swapped, noctigon’ed and dedomed.

s2 triple with mtn internals.

How come there is no copper pill maker for Convoy S series?

Maybe cuss they don’t want to get lynched for charging as much as the light itself for it. I’ll make some though.

A copper pill for the Convoy C8 would be nice. :slight_smile:

In the worst case scenario, I’ll prefer a shotgun with a lot of ammo :bigsmile:

For me, C8 but depend where you are too, sometime much flood is better than throw (like explore houses).
And don’t forget another important thing: battery life.

The S5 for EDC because it’s the smallest. I’d toss the reflector & install a TIR as I described before, but that’s just me.

I’ve had LOVED this for more than a year now, so I’d say it’s not speculative.

Since they are smaller in size, lesser material should equate to lesser cost? If each piece cost less than $16, I think there will still be demand for it.

C8 is the winner among the users all around for their specific needs. i don’t think there is a dilemma to anyone about its performance.

I got my M2 in the mail today and not surprisingly, I am completely satisfied with my choice. In fact, I kind of wish I had chosen this one first before getting the C8 and even S2/S2. While the C8 is a thrower and the S2 is pure flood, this really is a solid mix of both in a package that still pocketable and has great heat management (unlike the S2+, can’t leave it on high for more than a few minutes). There is a good sized hot spot that is still able to throw almost as far as the C8, but transitions very smoothly into usable spill. I think this is going to be my EDC for a while.