Image Boss! (no politics, no sexy pics) Have fun. ❤️

Thanks RC, today has been a bad day of mammoth proportions, after spending £1200 on a refurbished turbo 8 weeks ago, and £200 on new brake discs and pads 4 days ago today my wife managed to write off our BMW by reversing into a huge stationary dustbin lorry…… so I’d be VERY happy to see silly accidents involving dustbin lorries (dustcarts)to cheer me up! :person_facepalming: obviously not gory ones!

The War With The Machines begins…

This is city garbage truck storage site of Huntsville, Alabama. At least 5 garbage trucks were burnt down at the site, three in 2014, two in 2020. I hope that you are happy now :smiley:

Machines 1, Hyu-mons 5.

Okay… Machines 2, Hyu-mons 5.

Sic ’em Major, Champ!

Around here, the garbage is picked up by a company called Burrtec, so here's a garbage truck accident involving Burrtec.

This one from a law firm that works specifically on garbage truck incidents… Who knew?

Last gasoline car in California

nom nom nom…

Thanks guys, feeling better now lol! all good ones, ideally I wanted to see the truck coming off worse than the car…….but the garbage truck eating the car made me chuckle, so cohoer it’s over to you!

If it makes you feel better, the truck got diarrhea. :confounded:

Do you have an irrational fear of something? Show me?

My nightmare… I unleash on you!

I have an irrational fear of great white sharks.

They don't bite or kill people very often, and they don't like the taste of humans, but when I was a kid I was terrified of the Jaws movies and the iconic Jaws music.

Completely irrational: Fear of electrocution. Dunno why. Felt this way since I was about 9 years old.

I worked around and with illegal house wiring and was not overly concerned with electrocution.
Butt Santa Ana winds hot and dry freaked me out and I carried keys in my hand constantly to pre-touch anything metal.
Sliding across a car seat got a yelp from me when there was the slightest arc from my finger on the door handle. :open_mouth:

The Zodiac Killer

He hasn't killed anyone in decades (that we know of), but he never got caught, so I have a somewhat irrational fear of him.

Ramirez was on the level of evil clown with me when active.

Well, yeah, now that you just posted his picture all over creation, I’d definitely watch out… :open_mouth: