IN STOCK XPG2 Version of L3 Illumination L10 1xAA Flashlight .09 or 3 lumen Low Mode!

Any update on the possibilities of a nichia 219 model? I’m going to get atleast one light. I just can’t decide on a color. If a nichia version is offered I might have to get two :slight_smile:

If that is the case then perhaps you could change the 1, black 4 mode NT to a Natural 4 mode NT?

That’s what I was thinking.

So when might clips be available?

Do we have to do something specific or will this be automatically added to the order?

Just got mine after waitinfg a month and the led is badly off center. Very disappointed. :frowning:

I can happily say these flashlights are IN STOCK order now and we can get them out to you quickly. Almost all Preorders have been shipped out except for the most recent ones that I’ve corrected with customers. Order quickly cause some of the colors are super popular :slight_smile:

So Orange 219s are in stock now?

No, they’ve been all sold out and I’m doing another run. Way more popular than I predicted.

ah, let us know when those are in. I want orange!

btw - I’ll buy just about anything in ‘safety orange’

Same, the orange was the main selling point for me.

Orange in XPG2 R5 CW 3 mode/ 4mode and Orange in Nichia 219 3 mode are in stock and ready to ship out

There doesn't seem to be an orange choice on the XP-G2 ones. :(

You may want to delete the part about the preorder if they are here.

Oh jeez I’m really banging my head over that. So caught up in preorders didn’t realize it was turned off :expressionless:

ha, i would have ordered one of those the other day

but just finished ordering the nichia now - that’s ok, will be my first

D*mn it, Orange 219 ordered... how it happened

its a good thing every flashlight isn’t offered in orange. i’d need a second job.

Just out of interest, how did the white sell?

My three pre-ordered L10s arrived today. No free SBFlashlights Keychain coin cell flashlights for ouchyfoot.

No coin cell for me either, but no big whoop. I really like the 3-mode natural, better than the L3.

+2

Ordered a 10 pack….no keychain light…but I’m glad they got here in time for Christmas…it was REALLY close.