IN STOCK XPG2 Version of L3 Illumination L10 1xAA Flashlight .09 or 3 lumen Low Mode!

I just got my XP-G2 one and it's pretty great. At some point I plan on doing a comparison review of it v. Thrunite Ti v. Mini-01; all three of which have been or are on my keychain.

Sorry about the keychain lights guys, we were indeed in a huge panic rush to get these out to you. If you do want your light email me jason[@]sbflashlights.com your name and order # and will send one out to you.

I just received my 4-mode natural XPG2 today, including the keychain light - thanks! Nice light. Feels well built.

My only criticism is that I think that I should have ordered the 3-mode version. I thought that the firefly mode would be good for checking up on the sleeping kids without waking them, but the .09 lumens is actually too low. (I think my Preon P0 is just right for this task @ .24 lumens.)

I also recommend three modes. Mine is 4 modes, I like moonlight mode, but in this XP-G2 is much lower than in the T10. This moonlight is not useful.
Although it is a great flashlight ( but better 3 modes)

the color is really pleasant. and there is version with nichia 219.

perfect for EDC light in sub urban area.