Introducing Beaconix flashlight brand

Just like a good friend should I’ll tell you truth what I’m thinking.

This isn’t a good advertisement. Looks like produced during BBQ party it does not strengthen trust to your brand. Furthermore it does not promote your brand particularly but just promotes using flashlights in general.

Since you produce zoomies maybe you should focus on zoomies advantages like changeable beam and additional functions?

I was stunned when coming back from work saw 2 beauties begging for pick up…

So I picked them up :star_struck:

More to come soon.

@beaconix thank you for choosing quick delivery. First impression is at your favour :man_bowing:

But then it’s not the same type of light, they specifically make zoomies. That being said, they just look like a re re re rebrand of £10 or less zoomies with electric blue un named led’s from Temu or Aliexpress (of which there are thousands) that are hugely over priced - but time will tell when we get a proper review, I might be wrong… they might be stellar, they are going to have to be for 100 dollars…

1 Thank

They feel to be priced adequately. I’m just charging them. For sure it’s not 999.999.999 lumen XHP135 type of flashlights but not a top notch either.

I’ll try to give you reliable feedback but I doubt the time will allow me for any in-depth review.

2 Thanks

Looking forward to any feedback on them. They look interesting.

Good to hear, do you have any info on the iultrabeam 50w led, I can’t find any mention of it on google? Has anyone else used one on here?

Some impression in modest review here

Dear Eugene, you can find some feedback here. Your comment would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Very interesting that you use stock photos of Tony Maglica, the inventor and owner of Maglite, in your catalog:

Also the flashlights you sell as your own are available everywhere at AliExpress under various names for low prices (and low quality).

3 Thanks

IUltraBeam LED is our own new generation LED labeling from OPPLE brand.
Parameter characteristics:
Product name: iUltraBeam LED
Brand: OPPLE
Working Voltage: 3.0-3.4V
Working current: 15000(mA)
Power: 10w, 20w 30w, 40w and 50w
Color temperature: 6000-8000k
ESD: 2000(v)
Luminous flux: 1000-5000lm
Thermal Resistance: ≤5(°/w)
Lighting Angle: 120(°)
Rendering Index: 70-80
SDCM: <5
MAX Junction Temperature: 260°

We have made this labeling to make it clearer to our customer what the features of these LEDs are.

Our factory produces the highest quality flashlights, so they are more expensive. Our production price is often more expensive than the selling price of similar flashlights on Aliexpress.

We will also be sold on Aliexpress, but more expensive than our competitors, because we have differences.

• Convenient modes of operation
  • High quality assembly
  • Instruction in 12 languages
  • High quality batteries
  • Gift packaging
  • Available in 127 countries
  • Warranty 2 years

We also sponsor search groups that help people.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CzJ_pdkoqpg/

They recently rescued an old lady with alzheimer’s who got lost in the woods at night.

By the way, if you know such reach rescue in your city, write me. We will send them flashlights for free.

Why do you use completely different searchlights with a traditional reflector in your advertising? I know why I have seen this procedure many times - it apparently gets into the blood

1 Thank

Now all the “Tony” stuff from when this guy started makes a LOT more sense…

Do the threads come well lubricated? There is a YouTube-er that will call that out.

I’m still very interested in what Mag-Lite actually has to do with this “Beaconix” and whether old Tony has now gone into the production of “high-end zoom lights”… :thinking: :grinning:

None of those motivate me to pay more for a light. I already have batteries, and instructions are something that should be provided in general anyway, not thing that’s a justification for a price. If they’re more expensive than comparable lights, I’d like to know the reason in engineering terms - what kind of driver they use, what LED, even how the zoom mechanism works, etc.

…isn’t this standard for almost everything on AE?

6 Thanks

Seems like snake oil to me. But what do I know. I’m just a total flashlight noob.

The spec of the LED is total bull!@#$, what is 1000 lm to 5000 lm? At what condition does it output 1000 lm and 5000 lm respectively?

Working current: 15000(mA)??? Seriously? Are you pushing 15A through your LED and not melting anything? Seems like one of those Alix 999,000 lumen claims.

Color temperature: 6000-8000k? OMG, one of those angry blue emitters…

CRI 70 to 80? Is it 70 or 80, care to show a detailed CRI testing diagram?

What sort of optics does it use? Reflector? TIR? Aspherics? Coated / uncoated? If asperics how do you solve light loss at the tele end? Tested actual lumen / candela output at wide end and tele end data?

What sort of driver does it use? FET? Linear? Buck? Boost? Something unheard of? Maximum current output? Current in each mode?

Detailed runtime graph?

Details explanation of UI? How to turn it on? How to change modes? How many modes does it have? Moonlight? Turbo? Are moonlight and turbo memorized or not? Stepped modes or smooth ramping? Does ramping have
a logarithmic curve?

High quality battery how? What brand? Nominal capacity in mAh? Max continous discharge rate? Detailed battery test graph?

Build quality? What material? Anodization? IP water proof rating?

Never this ‘Yinding 5050’ LED will do 5000 lumens.

Look for my test. These round-die LEDs in 5050 footprint are able to reach up to 2500 lumens, not 5000. Maybe the “L90” LEDs are able to do so, but I did not test them and I think 5000 lm are also not possible, not in a realistic operating condition in an enclosed flashlight host.

These non-existant informations are a common thing for chinese products like LEDs or even flashlights, which is not an excuse. I want also information, not corporate speech or “marketing”.

The L90, GT9090 (Sbt90.2 clone) and RC90 (sbt70 clone) leds could possibly 5000 lumens at least not out the front. I’ve tested a few lights with these Luminus clone LEDs.

That’s the right word. Could if these were there. But I’m sure they’re YINDING 5050 tested here. And to my eye the stronger flashlight version oscillates somewhere around 1800 LM.