Is there a 5050 3V high CRI LED?(Rollercoster of emotions --- 3V 5050 9070 --- GT FC30 6V R9070 5050 --- GT FC60 12V R9080 7070)

Just watching from the sidelines.
This is really cool to see!

@tactical_grizzly, thanks. I’m not sure if I could currently get the FC60 by myself, since I’m already at my limit for the currently allocated budget for the sample order currently(the future GB order will different, but the future is different than today), especially since I might want to add some FC-15s as well if it is indeed 3V 5050.

Unless you want to pitch in, I’m not sure if I can make some room for 1 extra or 2 FC60s.

@CRC2, thank you for the compliment :smiley:

How much do these samples cost ?

Yes please, i want a FC60 M3-C :smiley:

@thefreeman, since we’re dealing with low samples quantities and with MCPCBs, the total cost for the 10x FC30s is 39.50$US(3.95$US).

Of course, this doesn’t include shipping, which adds another 40$US to the mix.

In total, that increases the cost to about 80$US in total without taxes.

I’m planning to add to that 1x or 2x GT FC60, and if the GT-FC15 is indeed a 5050 LED, I’ll add a few of those as well :smiley:

The FC15 will be cheaper, and the FC60 will be more expensive.

Ditto

The GT-FC30 and 60 appear to have potential for higher sustained brightness in 95CRI lights. Exciting times!

I’d be interested in the FC15, I have a dedomed XM-L2 in my SC600 but r9080 would be amazing!

I'm interested in all. BSM if you want to split the cost of samples let me know. But this time different route than the last time LOOOL

Excellent news.

1. The FC15 is indeed a pure XM-L2 replacement. 5050 R9080 3V let’s gooooo.

2. The FC60 does use upgraded emitters over the FC40.

3. I got some new datasheets as well!!!

GT FC-15

GT FC-60

Man, if buying a sample of rhe fc15, fc30, or fc60 is an option, I would like to throw my name in the hat I don't have proper testing equipment, but I have the ability to install them in a variety of lights and document with photos if that is at all of any help. If not, it's all good. I'm anxiously sitting by either way.

So why Simon have chosen FC40 over 60 :question:

@puglife2, likely because of 2 main reasons:

1. Nobody actually tested or asked about the FC60.
2. The FC60 is more expensive than the FC40 obviously :smiley:

So, here’s my plan.

We get these samples:

10x GT FC30s
5x GT FC15s
2x GT FC60s

Is that good or should we shift the balance a little bit in favor of whichever?

I’m not going to get more FC60s for pretty obvious reasons(since it’s just an upgrade over the FC60).

This thread is like a sine wave of good and bad news.
FC15 caught my attention. Again…

You said FC60 multiple times. Are some of those supposed to be FC30’s?

Yes, I made a mistake :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome! Looks great now! I cannot wait to see the results when they arrive!

Actually, should I get more FC15s and less FC30s?

It’s actually a good question.

Man, I’m so excited just about LEDs lmao :stuck_out_tongue:

Current sample order quantity:

- 10x GT FC30 reflowed on 20mm MCPCBs to make testing easier and faster.

- 5x GT FC15 reflowed on 20mm/16mm MCPCB (up for debate) + 10x raw FC15s for testing by a special someone.

• 2x GT FC60 reflowed on 20mm MCPCB and 1x GT FC60 raw for testing by someone special as well.

I would be in for 2 of each please to check in several hosts and testing.