JAX X6 Hunter modder dream light mini review and GB feeler

I’m interested in a host if we can get the price down enough.

I’m in for 3 hosts! I have to put a Hot Rod’d XPL in at least one of them with RMM’s Super Driver I have laying around!

codes will be available tonight when I get to my PC :wink:

So I guess you still get the XHP artifact even with a deep reflector and orange peel reflector. Damn!
I’m probably out.

It doesn’t look so bad. It’s better than a black cross or arsehole in the middle.

Since the other coupon brought the complete light from $99.95 down to $78.15 and MadMax’s 16.3.2015 “JAXX6” coupon code brought the complete light down to $86.95. I would hope the host coupon gives a great discount from the current price of $63.49 for the host down to $50.49 or less since the complete light coupons were a $21.80 and $13.00 when you do the math.

JAX X6 Hunter CREE XHP 50 (non-aff)

JAX X6 Hunter HOST - NO LED and driver! (non-aff)

Code: FJAXX6 gives 18% off both versions

US$52.06 for the Host

US$81.96 for the complete light

I think the only reason they can’t sell this any cheaper is because the shipping cost for this behemoth is expensive… as it is a really heavy light

52.06 I’m in thanks.

What is this “Priority Direct Mail” option? I hope it doesn’t have anything to do with Netherland Post.

Can a XHP70 fit in that reflector?

Had both the XHP70 and went with the MT-G2 in mine, the XHP70 was not that bad cause I set the reflector high on the LED so it did fade out the HOLE a bit, but knowing it was there, and of course it set in my mind, so you always look at it, drove me crazy!! But it is way brighter then the MT-G2 to my eyes? Thanks got my 3 ordered great price!!!

whoa 3 lights? that’s going to be a really good work out on your biceps carrying 3 of them at the same time :bigsmile:

that depends on which country the order is sent…
i ask neal for you!

in Austria and germany NL post is perfect, because it “slips” through t
he customs and no25% tax is added :wink:

Just got an e-mail from Banggood expecting re-stock of the Jax’s X6 shell in 5 days, I ordered 10 days ago? It seems to be normal for Banggod to sell lights they don’t have in stock, like when I ordered the Dipper D19, which showed 17 sold when I ordered and when they notified me 20 days later, that they were waiting for restock, (that NEVER happened) their website showed 21 sold? Just checked their website for the Jax’s X6 Host and it show’s 6 sold Whats got me MIFFED is it takes 10 days to figure this all out, now it’s happened twice? Banggood on your third strike- your out!

My host has voted and is heading to Chicago (USORDF) where I have no doubt that it will vote while there too.

HAZELWOOD, MO? Now that’s a first. I hope they are faster than Chicago or New York.

Got my host today broken lens and smooth reflector instead of OP!

Oh no! it might be the jacked up, returned refuse, resell as host game going on? How is the rest of the light?

face cap also has imperfections. Looks and feels like rust! See photos below.