JAXMAN E2L hosts are available now

Now what’s the chance of that 2xAA being offered as a host?

From what T18 has said, IF there is enough real interest there from enough people to make it worth Jaxman’s time…. it sounds like it could happen.

At least that is what I understand from what has been written.

Hi,

my hosts came in. Everything looks very good except one thing. The optics doesn’t fit into the holes of the stock MCPCB. I used a Noctigon 3XP instead. Can anyone check this with his host?

Regards

Kenjii

Just checked, you are correct, the holes in the stock Jaxman MCPCB are too small. But with some force I do get the optic in, a very tight fit and getting the optic off again requires careful prying with a correct size screwdriver.

http://www.metrolyrics.com/good-advice-lyrics-allan-sherman.html

Everybody’s trying to be helpful, collisions ensue.

I have build up a host tonight and posted it in the ‘how things go on’ thread: How things go on with Jaxman E2L hosts? - #17 by djozz

Jaxman - how long until version 2 is ready? Also, how long until the 18500 and 18350 tubes are available?

Well, just checked the ole’ tracking number and my hosts will be here this afternoon. :+1:
Looking forward to getting my hands on them. :wink:

United States of America
Destination Country
2017-03-24
23:18:00
Security check success

Hi Kenjii, my two hosts arrived today so I checked them both as you requested.

Both of mine fit perfectly. :+1:

Not to tight…. not to loose. With very mild pressure they slid right into place, fully seated.

More tomorrow, with some pics to. :wink:

Patiently awaiting the next opportunity to grab these hosts! Thank you jaxman and everyone posting their impressions of the hosts they got.

If anyone has trouble understanding the instructions Jaxman included with the E2 L host…. here is Version 2.0. :wink:

Jaxman’s in front, V-2.0 in back.

HA HA HA HA……. I was just coming back since I couldn’t remember if I had mentioned to you to about how I deal with those mcpcb’s and to ask you Teacher if you had ever sharpened a chain saw blade?
Well I think now you probably have, rat tail was the word I was trying to think of, this is over the top hysterical to me… was about to shut down and decided to take one more peak and glad I did, this is my laugh for the day, For Sure… ha ha, Great Job…!!

I thought you might get a kick out of V-2.0. I can’t remember you mentioning how you did it… but it is pretty much a no brainer.
And yes sir, I have sharpened more than one chain saw chain………… :wink:

Lol, good translation. Now send that to paul and have him upgrade to v2.0

Maybe he’ll read it and adopt it…. :wink:

I think he did pretty darn good considering English is not his language. I’d be screwed if I had to write something in Chinese…………. :person_facepalming: … :smiley:

Oh, I hear you. I’ve helped a few translate some stuff in the ecig business… I have to admit, I had no clue what that said when djozz posted it

Mt. has their hosts in, posted but not sure if completely ready for out the door yet,
Host E2L’s $16.75 less parts

My package of two hosts
ordered via Ali on March 11th ($34.82 with tracking) still shows as

The tracking animation shows the package status as
Depart From Original Country
and the animation dot has been blinking somewhere between China and the US for many days.

I wonder what “security check success” means.
Yep, this is still early for the expected shipping arrival time for an Ali package. Sometime next week will begin the window of hope.
Yep, folks, there’s good reason to buy from Mtn if you’re in the US.
(hosts now, and the web page says “(flashlights coming soon!)”)
I am sure looking forward to seeing what RMM thinks are good ideas for using this host!

ON the other hand, Jaxman now has
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/JAXMAN-E2-Nichia-219B-18650-LED-flashlight-torch-High-color-rendering-index/32601073098.html?scm=1007.13482.37805.0&pvid=83cb78a3-4f2d-4032-9863-8a32b350876d&tpp=1
4000K or 5700K, and with OR without strobe/SOS, for under $20. Such a deal!

My E2L hosts will be here tomorrow :smiley: