✌ JETBeam EC26 4*CREE XP-L HI 3600lm EDC 18650 Flashlight Group Buy - ALIVE! @$39.95

Тоже интересно. Такое ощущение, что никому нет дела. Зная марку, предположу что CW.

If it is not indicated, just assume it as cool white. My Niteye/JetBeam XP-L CW are not so bad in my opinion. Smaller 14500/ 1640 EDC are much cooler in the 6000K+?

interested

yeah the jetbeam mk1 (aa) and Jetbeam U (aaa) are very very white, i would say minimum 6500k

im intrested.

ordered 1, thanks freeme

Statistics have shown that majority flashlight buyers prefer cool white. You can go ahead and ask any manufacturers (Hank is exception).

Interested.

From the look of their marketing material, LED doesn't look like CW. Let me see if they are willing to share with us the CCT value or even model number.

Intrested

Interested

Interested

Interested in price

Code please.

All replied.

One for me. Thank yo my friend

Thanks for the code.

Perhaps freeme can help clarify if the EC26 does indeed use Anduril (usage description indeed matches Anduril ; what other flashlight firmware would have “storm”, “candle”, “sunset”, “beacon” and “muggle” modes and the “hold button while tightening tailcap to reset” function?)

Anduril firmware according to BG, most probably v1.

interested please

mine has arrived yesterday, a good quality light. one thing i dislike about this light is the switch, it feels… somehow cheap.