Jetbeam LEP M1X & M2S groupbuy

Zainteresowany - bardzo

The M2S description says 180,000cd 1.8km. 1.8km should be 810,000cd. Also how can the M1X with a much bigger head only have have 0.5km (2.3km) more throw? My guess is that the 1.8km rating for the M2S is exaggerated. Somebody needs to test it so we can really see what’s going on here.

It could be correct. The beam can only get collimated up to a certain point and theres a limit to how much intensity you can get with ~480lm. Larger heads will yield diminishing returns past that point. Would like to see some real measurements though.

The ratings for the M2s are correct (~810kcd). I did not measure Lux but I compared it with lights I measured in the past above 1 mcd and slightly below 700kcd. As expected, the 700kcd light is trumped by the M2s and the 1+ mcd light trumps the M2s

From Acebeams W30 we learned that with those super colimated beams in very compact lights the variance from model to model can be rather high as tiny differences affect the focus and total lux a lot. I guess it will be similar for the M1X.

Are the deals still available. I want the compact m2s

Interested in the M2S and M1X

Hi, is the deal for m1x still on?
Thanks

yes

Interested depending on price

Thank you. As above, can I recieve a quoute on these?

I have an order placed for the v30, but I’m not sure it’s acually in stock at the respecive retailer.

Are these in any way less quality or l3ss reliable?

Thanks

Ordered the M1X.

Anybody already having these ca post more beamshots?

The wait is hard…:wink:

Interested in the M1X depending on price.

Thank you!

this guy posted a bunch of pictures from the M1X on facebook :
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217621138778094&id=1167342281

Thanks a lot!

Those pics scratched the itch. :slight_smile: Confirms the M1X was the right choice for me. Very close to the W30 CW. Btw, Acebeam retailers say that only HCRI is being produced. Is this correct? What could be the reason?

Now waiting for my copy of M1X…

Interested

After a looong wait, just received the M1X. This ultra thrower is so much fun…
I find the size of the spot large enough at the distances one is supposed to use this.

Thanks MadMax for the discount code.

Interested

Is this group buy still open? Interested!

your PM has been answered ;)

My M2S supposedly shipped in early January but that was the last I heard about it. Never received any tracking info. I’ve tried contacting BG but nothing but radio silence. Looks like I might need to pursue other avenues.