Jetbeam LEP M1X & M2S groupbuy

please PM me the ordernumber!

order was intercepted by customs, returned and order has been redunded

few M2S are on stock

and I got the deal renewed

;)

Shipped by CN post?

Shipping by CN post is problematic…
By other carriers there are practically no problems.
At least this is the case with shipments to my country.

Order Time: 18:44:18 Mar 15 2020 . It showed up today… I said WOW what a light package!! Then said I thought they put zip ties on these and what would you know an empty box. Had charging cable manual and warranty paper… This sucks!!! :rage: :rage: :rage:

SO………. UPSET!!! Just emailed BANGGOOD about this… Tried to look up USPS tracking and item weight but it doesn’t show… Just says Parcel Select Lightweight … I can’t believe this…!

I think this seller was mentioned a while back for having a low price on an expensive light. Now sure what became of that discussion.

But he claims to have the M2S for $97.99

https://www.walmart.com/ip/JETBEAM-M2S-WP-RX-480Lumens-1800m-Tactical-Switch-White-Laser-Flashlight/857552525?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=101011851&adid=22222222227333875921&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=418013163525&wl4=pla-871667608453&wl5=9003586&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=143838197&wl11=online&wl12=857552525&veh=sem&gclid=CjwKCAjwg6b0BRBMEiwANd1_SCU4cGm1c9f26Otrrhhbho5QNIHL1BVzRKJVy4gsbxhjxtYlhAwF-RoCwJIQAvD_BwE

I seen this… I’m tempted to buy it but don’t believe its hard to believe its being sold for 97.99!!I’m going to look into this more… I can have the light by April 10th so that’s saying its is the US if its real…

I just sent a second email to BANGGOOD… There customers service still hasn’t responded and from what I found out is its horrible.! This really sucks… Going to have to dispute this with PayPal I think… I’ve never had an issue like this happen and don’t know how to go about it…?

i never had zip ties on any shipment from banggood???
(300+)

was the black plastic bag damaged?
looks like some parcel guy (ooor customs) got himself a new flashlight... :(

please PM me the order number - i ask if they have any info about the shipment

and PLEASE delete the price in your post above ;)

What a deal at $457 here: https://sphardwarestore.com/product/jetbeam-m2s-wp-rx-480lumens-1800m-tactical-switch-white-laser-flashlight/

This is the same seller as the Walmart store. He's in Bridgeport, Ct.

Flashen - sounds like someone along the way heisted it. Happens in customs, delivery service, anywhere along the way.

I worked for a company where we manufactured custom controller boards, worth ~$1,000 each or so. Had a few to ship to a customer overseas, think to the UK, and when they arrived, all the box contained was a brick. Least they tried to keep the weight the same... :FACEPALM:

wow

if he sells some for 457, he can let some clickbaits go for 97.99 ;)

Re Jetbeam M1X. I would like to see a beam comparison between the M1X and this flashlight:

This would be RLT vs LEP. One day I hope to have a nice example of each technology. Maybe they will say “BLF” on the side…… As of today, Wavien is somewhat mature and works. I like that no moving parts or electronics are necessary to make the waveguide functional. I don’t like that the example above uses d-cells, but that is what works best for its intended use. I also don’t like that the wavien patent holder charges so much money for a collar. That discourages R&D. RLT and LEP are price comparable however. That I do like. In a few years the price for both will drop significantly don’t you think?

LEP bothers me some in that the Acebeam offering had some quality control and reliability problems. How will it go with the Jetbeam? White lasers will get better as we go along no doubt. How rugged are they compared to RLT? Until LEP has a decent track record I’ll have to wait on it awhile longer. Thank you for putting a group buy together. It is a lot of work I’m sure and I hope you do well with it! I may take you up on something like this another time.

Took care of the price sorry… The zip ties I would have thought would have been on the case where you could put a lock if you wanted.? I’ve had items in cases like this before and they usually had zip-ties to cut before you can open the box… Maybe it didn’t come with them from the factory… I’m just trying to figure out how or who took my light…:frowning: The black plastic bag had a couple small holes but didn’t look damaged or resealed… That’s why I wanted to see if this had weight with the tracking.

It sucks… I took a picture of the bag it came in and the label and sent it to BANGGOOD… You think they changed the packaging…? I have no idea what the package has to go through before coming here… I would have assumed it was taken by the person who shipped it or who was responsible for shipping it to me.

I bought it, I gotta see this suppose to get it by the 15th…! Watch it be another empty box…I’ll loose my mind!

I still haven’t seen any refund posted in PayPal. I’ve tried contacting them at BG again to no avail.

Looks like I’m not the only one having issues with CS.

Exactly what I thought too. M2S has similar head diameter as the Weltool W3, yet the M2S (810kcd) produces more than 4 times of candela than the W3 (180kcd). I am really interested to understand what are the differences in construction and lens system between these two lights that can give such a substantial difference in candela.

OK… I’m not being stereotypical, it’s just my luck anytime I have a problem from something purchased in China or dealing with a business who’s customer service is of like ethnicity; I always manage to get the run around for as long as humanly possible……but that’s just me…! That said, I got the typical and expected beat around the bush response from BANGGOOD, and just to clarify why I say, “beat around the bush…” is because I already answered these questions in the 1st and second email with pictures attached…! It goes as follows “Thank you for your e-mail. We are sorry to hear that the item(s) you received for your order was lost. Is there any trace of the parcel being opened? Could you please take some photos of the empty parcel as well as of the shipping label? We also suggest you check the weight of this package and contact your local post office to request an official document stating what happened to your parcel and its actual weight. We will launch an investigation on this issue and provide you with a solution at the soonest. Picture is corrupted and we cannot view it, would you mind sending us again?

So, after 1.5 hrs of waiting to speak to USPS tech service. I found out my item was shipped and weighed in at 15oz or 0.15lbs! I put my box with what was in it on my little scale and wouldn’t you know… It came in at 14.470Oz…

Also, I opened a service request for USPS to do an investigation to have on record… I’m doing whatever I can to cover my ass while there’s still time… I will not be responsible for purchasing an empty box… At least one at this price…!

Tom E… From my understanding this was shipped from BG empty, or, could USPS not have known the actual weight when or before it was in customs…? I have no idea how this works…

Is this group buy still open?
I want m2s wp-rx

it's still open!

The Weltool W3 round about 300 Lumen
The MS 2 round about 500 Lumen.
But this is maybe not the answer.

YEP… I ordered it back when I said I did… It said in stock shipped and should get it my April 14… but FedEx never got the item to ship! I sent several emails, supplier kept saying delay was from virus… I knew I would never get it. Got my money back.