KEYGOS CREE XM-LT6

Mine was getting hot throughout the body after a minute running on high when I first received it and I was pleasantly surprised about that (it means that the heat is quickly dissipated), but the ungluing of driver have made things considerably worse. Good thing I caught that so soon as I was using it this night on my bike for the first time but it was rather chilly and no damage was done to emitter.

Took beamshot of keygos using xtar 18700 2600 and ultrafire gray 18650 2400.

Do you notice the difference? which is brighter?

Seems the second picture is brighter. Did you use the same config in the camera?

Yes, dont know what it states but all the same.

ISO 400

1"

F3.0

Which battery did you use in the second photo?

Ultrafire gray.

Interesting. Could you do the same comparison when both of the batteries have been run for 20 minutes.

maybe tomorrow, its already 3:27am in the morning here and saw several security guards doing their rounds.

Ok, Much appreciate it.

Maybe the guards would like to buy such a flashlight once they see it.

The shots look so close and in real life can you really tell

since everyone eyesight is so different

The first one no doubt.

Now take some pictures of the Trustfire X9 with that same battery in the picture above that is brighter so I can tell which is the brighter light.

Yeah, the first one looks a lot brighter to me.

I think there is an illusion in the 2nd picture as appearing brighter since it is more focused and the better picture. But if you compare the light green in the picture of both you can plainly see the 1st picture is definately brighter.

It would have helped if both shots were aimed at the same point. :) 2nd pic is aimed lower.

First pic

Yes Ive notice that. Will try again tonight, having tough time doing them, its a real pita setting all up using one hand.

Here's the updated pix.

Control shot

Keygos using Xtar 81700

Keygos using Ultrafire gray

Trustfire X9

Hopefully this settles it.

Looks like the X9 is getting about 25k. At most 30k max.