LEDs & Other Stuff - (Reference Guide)

Holy crap that is a lot of awesome info in one place.

Another power bank review for Xiaomi 20000mAh here.

Not sure if this is helpful but a little infographic of common phones mAh half way down this page too.

Bookmarked.

I’m just discovering some warm white LG 3535 LEDs in my stuff (bought couple years ago from DX), and they’re actually very pleasant.
Couldn’t find them in the OP though.

What is this? A misplaced advertisement?

It is spam

@crx
Can you please add the correct units to some tables, so nobody has to guess?

Can you change

- LED Brightness Bins
in

• LED Brightness Bins in ?Lumen?

- Approximate Values
in

• Approximate Values in ?Lumen?

Thank You

And Thank You for this awesome compilation! It’s great.

Wow. that is incredibly detailed and useful info. Thanks!!

Thanks for sharing! Really good useful information
I need this information for my website

Forgive my ignorance, but can anyone point me to a trustworthy and bright LED flashlight that’s solar powered? Or if even one exists?? Would love to store and use one for my workshop. I seriously do not have anymore outlets at home and would love to get a solar powered one instead. Thanks. :slight_smile:

A bright led flashlight uses a considerable amount of power and thus a large solar panel is needed to power it. And I do not see how a large solar panel would suit or fit on a flashlight. Perhaps the best compromise is a waka-waka light:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wakawaka-Power-Plus-Unisex-Adventure-Gear-Charger-Yellow-One-Size-/322379368456?var=&hash=item4b0f4ec808:m:mBUJcAhHMq4jnxlpDf89QXw

Awesome. Will look into this. Thanks!

Thank you for compiling this.

@CRX:
This is great!

Well…I got a lot to learn! Thanks for putting this together CRX (a long time ago, for sure) it helps a lot!!! :+1:

Fantastic. Great Encyclopedia of LED and related technology.
Guru of the LED, flashlighht, lithium-ion battery, etc.
I need months and months to review and learn.

Thank you so much :+1: :+1:

Fantastic. Great Encyclopedia of LED and related technology.
Guru of the LED, flashlighht, lithium-ion battery, etc.
I need months and months to review and learn.

Thank you so much :+1: :+1:

Sorry I accidentally post it twice

Thanks guys, comments alwayz appreciated - still updating to do but happy new year for now :wink: :+1:

Well…!! Thank you so much… I got a lot to learn from your post. Great and fantastic information of LED and related technology. Thank you……!!! :slight_smile:

Your pictures are missing some new LEDs: Nichia 144A, Nichia 219D, Luminus CFT-90, both Osram Synios variants, Osram LE UW Q8WP, Lumileds Luxeon M, MZ, MX, Z, Z ES

I really like the size comparison pic.

I know, takes ages updating this thread and finding good images can be difficult.
You got good clear pics of said LED’s?