LiitoKala lii – 100 CHARGER Who Likes 'em?

Yeah but this is about chargers that should be able to fit 71mm cells, a shame they do not just make them 3 mm longer

Maybe it is just on my charger - but the metal slide on my charger reaches into the case and (in theory) the negative contact could move a millimeter longer if the case wasn’t blocking it!

So a small cut into the plastic would make charging longer cells a reality.

Hi!

From what I see in Nicjoy A01 and LiitoKala Lii-100 Quick Teardown (Pics ONLY)., the rail seems long enough, yet can’t see how green is the grass at the other side. :*
Would thee be glad enough to post a pic? Just out of curiosity of course, as my LB-top King Kong’s aren’t protected. 8)

Cheerp! :smiley:

Is it kinder on my batts to charge at 0.5A, or should I just bump it up to 1A?

I would say the missing millimeter is “behind the plastic case”. A small incision should be all it takes to move the contact.

GB shipped fast, received my items and they are good!

Without knowing the capacity of the batteries you are charging, 1A for 18650, .5A for 16340, 10440, 14500.

Really? Thanks I was under the impression that charging slow was better for my 18650 cells, but I am still rather new at this game.

generally you are right…but we stil have life to live…so 1A goes for 18650, the battery will age by itself anyway before you could benefit of a slowest charge, also i think that drawing constantly 3A from a 18650 ages it more than charging it at 1A.

ANd I would not charge a 10440 at 0.5A usually you are near 2C with that value…even my Efest IMR are charged @ 1C = 200/300mA so for a ICR it’s absolutely a no go for me.

WIth IMRs you can go for 1C charging the les you do the better, I’ve charged my 25R and HE2 or 30Q @4A few times, but i will not suggest doing it frequently.

When you are dealing with NiMh the story it’s a bitt different beacuse the charger, if it has proper dt/dV o 0v/dT (if it is not a timed charger) has to sense the V-drop an the T-rise

Thanks very much. I’m changing 18650 so I’ll run at 1A

as a side note did someone of the December batch received it actually? I ordere it on 14th of December 2015 and Gearbest made me a partial refund 2 days ago without saying nothing after more than a month and a half that has lied to me saying it was shipped

I believe we have all received them? Ordered a few and they all got here on the same day (although they were paid and marked as “shipped” on different dates)

lol, i don’t know what to think then…they refunded me 2 out of 3 items in my order without a word for 50 days and letting me think the order was fully shipped.

I ordered them again once more now, paying a little extra since all the items refunded rised their price. …hopefully they don’t trick me again….I’m very curious about this charger

This is strange then - do you live in a region where they can’t ship to?
Maybe contact CSgearbest here on the forum if the issue persists. It really is a great charger.

no, i receive batteries, knives, and flashlight from china since 2013… oh well we’ll see

Still waiting here for two different shipments to arrive.

Looks like a very good charger full of features for a very small package.

I have four that have just turned up. On initial testing of two both charged slightly high.

Strange thing happened with my order for 2pcs of this charger and 4X samsung 18650 FM.
After using some points, and tracking selected the price was 16$, but on PayPal check out was 14$?
Surprisingly for GearBest the order was sent next day!! And you guess NO regular tracking no.
Q3484129645XX how the hell I supposed to track this?

The tracking number seems to be too short.
I have got 4 GB-orders running. All of them have got 10 numbers between Q and XX.
On their way they all have changend tracking number to UFxxxxxxxxxSE style.

Please check your tracking number.

btw: I am tracking with this

That is Order#