LiitoKala lii – 100 CHARGER Who Likes 'em?

Ordered on 12/22 with the free shipping and no tracking, just got mine in yesterday; seems like a nice charger. Lights are a bit obnoxiously blinky though. Blue LEDs blinking through the entire charging process. Kinda distracting…

Problem I saw right off; the positive contact is too flat and my flat-top cells wouldn’t make contact without a small magnet spacer.

I still like the Xtar MC1 as a travel charger due to the small size, but the ability to use this one as a power bank is a nice feature that helps compensate.

Mine showed up today. 4.18 and 4.19 finish charge. Could be my meter, but other chargers end at 4.19 also.

Edit—- 1.48 on Ni-MH

It was... Got it today. 18650 came off at 4.21. Rested and settled to 4.19 . Good EnuFF

Charger comes packed in small clear travel bag. Nice!

Ordered another with points applied for $3.09

Can't beat that.

I ordered Lii-100 from Gearbest on Dec 24. and I received it today.
It arrived in a clear bag, with usb cable but without manual or box.
So, just to be sure, should I just put some LiIon battery inside and let it charge or I should manually select some settings?

Yes, you can. Standard mode is Li-Ion @ 0.5A. Long press on “mode” changes to 1.0A.

Can anyone recommend a good and cheap USB wall wart to use with these?

The Apple ones work fine, if you have a spare one.

I just received my chargers; my new favorite charger for travel. Very slick UI with only one button and termination voltage is spot on for NIMH and Lithiums. At this price? Amazing!

Ordered one more to have in the boat. Nice that you can use it as a power bank to and just reverse the cable.

Hello,
did someone try very long batteries, 26650, 71mm etc.? My Xtar MC1 takes them and this charger looks like a nice upgrate.

My Liitokala is 70,4mm, no problem with protected Panasonics 18650 wich is the longest I have.

My 26FM prot. button top is 70mm and fits. There is some wiggle room but I am afraid it won’t be an additional millimeter. I ordered two chargers so far and both seem to max out at about 70 mm.

My short, unprotected, flat top 26650 batteries do fit.

I have this Blitzwolf

A discount code maybe available for it somewhere.

A Keeppower 26650 protected 70.6mmn fits.

:smiley:
Just saw this thingie on eBay; heading off to GearBest right now! :heart_eyes:
Any comments regarding its efficiency/performance as a powerwank? (cheap joke :party:)

Cheers

P.S.: the anode pole bay contact doesn’t seems to protrude much, ¿no issues with flat-tops?

I just ordered my replacement! LOL.

But the Liitokala charger is fine with the recalled charger adapter atm

ordered 5 and 5 came
they all seem to work fine

And

I measuredthe space it is 70.94mm max (and that leave no room at all, any cell must be a little bit shorter then this so NO bunfortunately for you
(it is a shame though, how hard is it to make it 2 or 3 mm longer)

Thick wires + neodymium magnets is all you need for an all size multiple cell battery bay. 8)

Cheers

Sadly, I’ve had issues with a couple of my flatter flat-top cells not making a connection at the positive contact. I’ve used a magnet as a workaround, but that’s a bit less convenient. At some point, I’ll probably try to disassemble the charger and modify the connector to work better. Maybe solder a brass washer on the contact…

Just a small solder blob on the contact should be sufficient.