List of drivers

Yes - I want to FET-drive XHP70s, basically. 2S (maybe 2S2P) configuration and one or more 6V-configured XHP70.3
I’ve never gotten a replacement driver working for my Sofirn SP70, and I’d really like to build a from-scratch lumen monster using multiple 70.3s. For really big numbers I’d probably want to do 4S or 4S2P with 12v-configured 70s…

In short - forget about it.

Emisar linear+FET drivers probably work, the LDO supports fairly high voltages, I don’t remember exactly but much more than 2S. You’d just have to modify the voltage divider for reading the correct battery voltage.
With 4 XHP70s it might be hard on the linear FET though, I would try to improve heatsinking with a copper/aluminum part and thermal pads between the FET and shelf

That’s actually really exciting.
Modifying the voltage divider was what I had done before for the driver in my L6. Man, I wish I knew where I put that particular bit of Anduril code… I half-stole it from the Lumintop GT Anduril code.

by modifying the voltage divider I mean swapping a resistor, not a code change.

Edit : top resistor is 330k and bottom is 100k, 4.4V gives 1.023V, you want 8.8V to give the same, 750k as topR is close enough, or 43k as botR.

1 Thank

Done

1 Thank

I found some FET+7+1 that are available, Update the link to:

1 Thank

Done, thank you so much

1 Thank

Seems like this thread isn’t all too active but I’ll ask anyway, does anybody know of any 13mm drivers that 1) do not come out of China i.e. are high quality and 2) are not designed around a 7135 architecture. I am looking for something that is low current draw and outputs min of 1A max of 3A at 3V. So far I haven’t been able to find anything which meets this so I am just looking around before I design my own.

Want to add I don’t want something which uses a linear regulator. I am looking for low heat. Ideally something with a DC/DC or a discrete FET circuit.

13mm?.. not from China.?.. yea, start to design your own.

1 Thank

It’s active it’s active😌

Can you give him help for design?

It’s quite active he updates the list regularly

I try but it’s not always simple :slightly_smiling_face:

I will make sure to post mine once I am done with testing it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Thank

Sure!

You added quadruples driver very quickly even tough it’s just a very small batch, seems like you’re doing quite well to me

You are very kind.
When I can, I check all the links and try to find something new if available or not available.
There isn’t another list like this out there and I’m happy to help others.
Also the community can help me to upgrade with a message if they found something new