Literal Dream Flashlight

Not sure where to post this. A bit silly, but here it is.

I believe because of this growing thread . . .

which I am following with great enthusiasm, I dreamt of my ‘dream flashlight’.

In last night’s fantastical dream, someone on BLF started producing a new version of the NiteCore D10.

This updated imaginary version had a custom PD UI, similar to the D10’s later UI; with the addition of 16 - selectable tints.

The emitter was high CRI quad R,G,B, Neutral White. The light used a fairly deep smooth reflector with lightly frosted AR glass lens.

The tubular aluminum body was black hard anodized and had a thin slightly scalloped SS silver bezel. The overall length was about a half inch longer than the original D10.

The light was dual-fuel, taking a single primary or rechargeable AA. While a single spring allowed for some cell length variation.

The heft and diamond knurling were perfect. (Yes, I could feel and even operate the light in my dream.)

The short SS silver u-shaped clip had a little flex and enough space to slip easily into a jeans pocket.

I tested the light only once in a dimly light lab, by using the ramping and tint features together to perform a forensic examination.

Then one of my cats woke me up; looking for breakfast. Even though it was all something my imagination made up, it was good for as long as it lasted.

Oh well, a boy can dream.

4 Thanks

This is the thread that keeps on giving :smiling_face:

1 Thank

My Dream Flashlight !

Brushed SS 316 L flashlight head with 510 threaded connector, probably ∅25mm, so i can fit it on my Regulated VV / VW and Unregulated Mech Mods !