[̲̅=LMX=] Firefly Black Friday sale: E07X Canon, NOVMU V2, X1L -Elite- and X1S Pharos

Firefly E07X Canon

FireflyLite NOV-Mu V2

Fireflylite X1L Elite-Super Early Bird Deal

Fireflylite X1S Pharos

2 Thanks

New lights from Firefly! Great!

But can you please tell us:

1. Which driver do each of these flashlights use (eg, Lume1, proprietary FET or buck or boost, etc)?OK, I can see that info for the X1L Elite and X1S Pharos (“Lume X1 40W boost high Efficiency Driver”) and “High Efficiency 6A Constant Current Buck Driver with FET Turbo (up to 95% Efficiency)” for the other two;
  2. Ditto, what MCU is Anduril running on (eg, AT1616, AT85, AT1634, etc)?
  3. Ditto, do they have easily accessible flashing pads, and if yes in what layout (eg @gchart’s 3-pin UPDI, Lexel or Hank 6-pin USBASP, etc)?

TIA!

2 Thanks

All the new flashlights has 1616 with 3 pin pogo
The X1L and X1S have Lume X1
The E07X and Nov-Mu have Lume1 RevC
6A + Fet

2 Thanks

Welp it’s that time of year to get me some FF model😎

1 Thank

I just looked around, can’t find any reviews on these. Anyone see any yet?

They are in production. Not official product release

"Can we see a review before shipping:

• Yes, We will ship out to 3 completed X1L samples to the 3rd part reviewers before 30th Nov by DHL."

Strange that nobody has reviewed one yet in light of this.

Because there are delay for tailcup or for led color. I don’t remember

Don’t hold your breath on these being available before 2024. Pre-order only and the production versions are not ready. I’ve been waiting for review samples since October and it keeps getting bumped out.

Like we expect from Fireflies…hurry up and wait. No guarantees. Hopefully they’ve ironed out all the QC issues for these lights.

1 Thank

I guess they shouldn’t have put that on the product listing if they weren’t able to make it happen.

I’m sure they’ll happen, just taking their time is all. I think Fireflies is a small company and the success of these new products will be impacted by pre sale and positive reviews. Hopefully the delay is to nail down and fix any possible quality inconsistencies with pre and production lights.

I’m hoping to get a E07X Canon prototype sample by end of December. Will upload pics and videos.

2 Thanks

I am in! :popcorn:

Yep got me a canon too.

Any updates?

From Jack:

Happy new year and wish you every success on 2024!

E07X NOVMU and X1S are in mass MAO anodizing finish, will compelete this friday. We will give a full update this week.

Ivy will inform all the pre-orders one by one if anyone want to change emitters or colors before shipping.

We are doing so carefully for every details on new projects, i think the final products are worth the waiting and will meet your anticipation.

5 Thanks

Any update on any of the new models shipping? i contacted Ivy but no response re: an X1S in one of the new MAO offerings.
after seeing a spec discrepancy on the product page I was hoping she would respond before I place an order.

What discrepancy?

No Info yet.

Maybe the discrepancy is that it was advertised as 4500k but now it’s only 4k or 5k.

Also the MAO colors changed. Dessert sand was planned but got scrapped.

1 Thank

There should be an update from Jack coming.

As for your email, Ivy missed it due to influx of inquiries. Try emailing her at sales-ivy@firefly-outdoor.com

1 Thank