[̲̅=LMX=] WildTrail WT90 Full Copper SBT90.2 Flashlight Group Buy - Price dropped

[Update Dec. 18th]

To make up for the confusing group buy deal, WildTrail created the code, COFA5 to reduce the Aluminum version down to $104. Silver low stock and black version limited to 16pcs with this code.

As for the copper version, there are only 10 pcs remaining for this run. Pre order at https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256806133052956.html for $411. Use code COFA414 to place a deposit. Pay the rest later. Orders will be canceled if you decide not to pay the rest of the cost.

Hi all,

WildTrail needs 10 buys to get this beast going. Before I get to the details, here are some pictures and specs:

The Group Buy price is $411 with free shipping and lanyard. The more people order, the lower the price.

Pre order at https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256806133052956.html
**20 order: $444/pc. **
**30 orders = $411/pc. **
50order: $411/pc.

As a way to make up for the confusion, WildTrail is offering a discount on the Aluminum version for $138 using code WT90V5.

2 Thanks

Nothing personal but this light should be $75 more than the aluminum version, and thats generous. That would put it in the $200 range.

Well… That almost convinced me :thinking:

It IS a $300 lanyard, after all…

Seriously, above $500 is just simply out of reach.

What is the spec on weight?

1 Thank

I would definitely be interested in one possibility two at a much lower price. Something in the $225 range. $225 is very fair price.

1 Thank

Surely the weight would effectively make it unusable? The lanyard is a mute point, there is no way I’d trust any lanyard with that kind of weight (let alone value)- you’d need a shoulder strap with that! I’m guessing it’ll be blf gt kinda weight - and on that you have to use a shoulder strap if you want to carry it around with you for any amount of time lol!
Seems a bit overkill to me - I’d have thought it would have been more sensible to have the middle section in copper and the rest in aluminium.

For that kind of money it needs to have an advanced driver with good linear output. FET is not enough in a $500 light.

7 Thanks

For $550…forget it. This would be a shelf queen. The equivalent of a late 80’s Colt Python. Yah, you can use it, but probably only for show and tell (and the WT90 won’t appreciste in value).

5 Thanks

The aluminum version is $100 now on AX so the most I would pay for the copper one is double so $200.

US$5,550 for 10 copper WildTrail GT90 WT90 sounds about right. It’s a very small production run. The cost benefit of producing 10,000 units isn’t there.

I asked WildTrail about the copper GT90 WT90 the other day and they said it was a once off order for a customer and not available. So it’s nice to see this post!

I’m out. But I can appreciate that collectors may want this. :smiley:

EDIT: Typo

4 Thanks

Can you post a link? The only WildTrail WT90 I can find on aliexpress are selling for $172.

Thank you

I think you meant WT90. A copper GT90 would be something to behold!

1 Thank

@LumenMax I’m in.

4 Thanks

:v:

:grin:

I’m out, but yeah, $5K revenue for a one-off production run? They’re not doing this to make money off of it lol

I think it’s cool they’re offering it for collectors. People balking aren’t the target audience.

2 Thanks

Thank you. Added you to the list.

Thanks!

About 4.3lbs

It’s about 4.3lbs. It’s a big flashlight and heavy, so you’d need a shoulder strap if you’re planning to walk around in the dark with it for a while.