[̲̅=LMX=] WildTrail WT90 Full Copper SBT90.2 Flashlight Group Buy - Price dropped

The price goes down as more people order :slight_smile: Definitely a collector’s item.

2 Thanks

Its a $450 premium over the aluminum version. You can literally buy 5.5 aluminum WT 90s for the price of the copper version.

WildTrail WT90 (aluminium) is showing up as US$171 on AE for me.

Same here. The lowest price ive seen is $168 marked down from $250 for the polished AL silver version. Weight is 750 grams without cells.

I just can believe only $100. Gotta be a mistake.

Ive always wanted a WT90 and am a sucker for copper lights BUT i just cant meet the price of admission for what would likely be a shelf queen despite how damn enticing this Cu version is.

I wish i could be added to the list but with much regret i am forced to decline. I really appreciate the gesture of providing the possibility though. Cheers for that!

This code works, I just tried it.

Wildtrail WT90 - $100.81 with code “cofa100” .

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256802439531190.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.1b0538da5pdOBi&mp=1&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa

4 Thanks

Ordered. It also worked for the silver version. Thank you for sharing the code.

1 Thank

This code is meant for the Copper version only. Use the code and then leave a message requesting the copper version.

Pre order at https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256806133052956.html
**20 order: $444. **
50order: $411.
WildTrail will produce 20pcs if over 5 people pre-order.

2 Thanks

Just tried ordering with the “cofa100” code and it was denied…

“This code for single use only and cant be used here”

Was the response.

I tried to buy the bare AL (silver) version.

Ive had the WT90 on the wish list for years. Even if the copper version is far beyond my financial reach, $100 is an absolute dream come true and this thread has hugely rekindled my want for this light.

Any alternative codes to try? (I hope :pray:)
Thanks in advance!

It looks like that code was created to allow people to reserve a WT90 Copper for US$100 by ordering the aluminium one on AE. It shouldn’t be used to get the aluminium version at a discount.

1 Thank

Then there is a terrible miscommunication happening.

If the cofa100 code is stricly for the downpayment on a copper model then both users Zoulas and FlashPilot indicated they wanted to purchase the AL model (for $100) and believed they had done so.

I thought their intention wasnt to order a copper version otherwise they would have stated so and had their names added to the list.

I knew that i must be too good to be true to get an AL version for $100

Quote from Zoulas:

" The aluminum version is $100 now on AX so the most I would pay for the copper one is double so $200.

This code works, I just tried it.

Wildtrail WT90 - $100.81 with code “cofa100” ."

If i understood correctly, FlashPilot actually placed an order believing he was going to get an AL version for $100. Which i would love to do as well but was denied.
In fact it seems FlashPilot just placed a down-payment on a copper version instead.

It seemed clear to me that neither user intended to buy the copper version. Its a mystery where Zoulas obtained his code.

LumenMax,

I appreciate that you made this offer available to us by presumably arranging it directly with WildTrail.

Unfortunately for me as desirable as a copper WT90 is it is just financially out of reach. However the WT90 has been a wish list light for years and this thread makes me really want one again but i could only afford the AL version if it was discounted further.

Could you ask WildTrail if they would be willing to offer the AL version at a lower price, perhaps $130?

That would really mean a great deal to me.

Thanks in advance.

The code was posted in AliExpress Deal Alerts thread.

I jumped at the deal not having a clue it could be associated with this buy. I got a message asking if this was a copper pre-pay. That was confusing. Then I got another message asking if I wanted the aluminum version even though it was a mistake.

I replied asking for the aluminum. I feel a little bad taking advantage, but I doubt they’ll be loosing money at $100. I think I’m getting the bare aluminum after all. We’ll see how this goes. This one has been on my wish list for a while but was always just a little out of reach.

Now I need to buy some high drain 21700s.

FB

3 Thanks

Appreciate you shedding light on the situation.
I was same as you, holding back but wanting the AL version. Then the code post and another user claimed they got an AL version for $100, too good to be true i thought. Then i raced to place an order for myself and on the checkout screen got a “code invalid: for single use only” error. So before i could order AE had shut the door on the code. Grrrrrr.

It would be good business for WT to offer an AL discount. After all, this copper misunderstanding got them three immediate AL sales, i would have been #4.

Enjoy your WT90, certainly the bargain o the year!

Post updated with code for the aluminum version and edits to the deal itself. Thanks to @bugsy36 for his help.

1 Thank

This code (COFA414) is $311 off orders over $400. Just tested and it works.

2 Thanks

So the copper light is $133.00 after the coupon ? That is a large discount.

1 Thank

It shipped, but I didnt realize the coupon was a mix-up from unusually poor communication, or a complete lack of it… at least that I could differentiate.

And now the copper version can be had for $140.98 after applying my state taxes, using code COFA414. At that price, I might order 10 to adorn my display shelf.

BTW, do you know if the copper version is clear coated to prevent oxidation? If not, everyone might want to reconsider before purchasing.

Im seeing $140.98 after free shipping and state taxes. How many are you going to buy?