Lumintop FW3Avn519a HCRI Mule Giveaway

Post one of your life’s SPECIFIC biggest achievement and one of your SPECIFIC regret if any.
Pick a number from 0-5454.
A volunteer will use a random number generator to draw a winner in about a month.

Prize - This light here: ONE-OFF FW3Avn519a HCRI Mule - Sky Lumen

If you qualify here I will also include charger and battery: PROMOTION - Sky Lumen

Cheers!

Thanks for the giveaway.

Greatest accomplishments are Persevering through many adversities.

Promotion . Elder 60 plus

Thanks you for your post. Please be specific with an achievement.

Thanks for the giveaway, SkyLumen!
(I’m not in this one.)

I have been sober one day at a time for 26 years.

1 Thank

Call me Vinh :slight_smile:

THAT’S an achievement.

Achievement: Finishing graduate school while working a full-time job
Regret: Not moving back to my hometown when the Pandemic started and spending more time with my family

1 Thank

One of my biggest achievement is my life’s turning point out of high school. I was a greedy, selfish, racist, and in many ways a heartless teenager. I owe a great debt to my family, friends and kind strangers that came into my life and showed me the light. Thank you!

Some of my biggest regrets is being the biggest A hole to my 1st high school girlfriend and not treating my parents better. All 3 are no longer in my life …

My biggest achievement are my 2 fantastic kids
My biggest regret is not having more kids when I was younger!

I’m a rather passive member on the “other site”. Later I joined BLF. So I’m not unfamiliar with what you’re doing. I have always noticed a warm sentiment whenever one of your parents were mentioned. And I suspect they were more or less actively involved in your activities. I guess they would not have done that if you were a total A… They must have loved you very much, and have been very proud of you. And for a good reason. Your mother past away quite recently. For that I offer you my deepest condolences. Mind you, even when you feel you could have done more, that does not mean you haven’t done enough.

I like you continuing the nice habit on the “other site” of doing a regular GAW, but I’m NOT in this one.

Coming to terms with cuada equina syndrome.
Selling my 6cwt and 4cwt anvils no use to me any more. I did get $8000 more than I paid 25years ogo

Biggest personal achievement: Overcoming a life altering back injury. Coming to grips with constant pain, and still maintaining my work ethic and continuing to be employed, and not falling into a “victim” role.

Biggest personal regret: The tone of the last conversation I had with my mother. She passed suddenly a few days later.

I twisted with a shovel full of mud. Didn’t think much of it 2 days later my legs cramped and legs started to twitch. Surgery fixed the pain but spinal cord is damaged and most the muscles in my legs don’t work. Might sound strange when I can’t walk properly but I consider myself lucky. I refused to take drugs for mental issues now from the darkness life looks pretty bright now. Hahaha I am cheering

1 Thank

Any more entries?

One of my more recent achievements is the birth of our daughter (although I did the easy part of that). I’ll pick 0414. Thanks for the giveaway opportunity!

Biggest personal achievement: Raising 3 daughters that proven themselves to be great people and adults.

Biggest personal regret: Not having better relationships with my brothers and sister who have sadly passed away.

Picking number 2518

Achievement: finished college and grad school to provide a comfortable life for my spouse and kids

Regret: not spending more time with my mother before she passed during the pandemic

Can someone please sell me select a winner with random.org?

I would vinh, but I don’t know how to do it with these random numbers people have chosen, it doesn’t give the option to do it like that I don’t think, I mean I could do it with 1-9 (1 being cochise and 9 being scalpel) but that’s hardly fair (what if genuinely I won myself? bit would seem a bit fishy lol) and even if I videoed it I could have done it numerous times until I won then uploaded it (not that I would) so I think it’s maybe fairer to do it yourself or ask sb to do it.

1 Thank