Lumintop Moon Box On Sale

Incoming … Lumintop Moon Box Deal … :beers:

Lumintop Moonbox 10000LM Rechargeable EDC Flashlight Multi-functional Self-defense LED Torch – Lumintop Official Online Store
Lumintop Moonbox 10000LM Rechargeable EDC Flashlight Multi-functional Self-defense LED Torch – Lumintop Official Online Store

1 Thank

Hmm…
Turbo 10,000 lumens for 30 seconds, then it steps down to medium.
High 1,000 lumens for 1 minute, then it steps down to medium.
Medium 400 lumens for 6 hours. :thinking:

Works for me … 10,000 lumen momentary … stunning … :ok_hand:

1 Thank

:+1:

Wow, that price is about what it’s actually worth imo

Still not buying any more lumintop products, plus my Supfire M6 does 10k lumens for longer than 30s

Try walking around with that M6 in your pocket … :smiley:

The M6 is a great light.

1 Thank

Interesting, did someone open it for LED-Swap ?!

I’m just happy to see you :wink:

1 Thank

11000cd / 10000lm = 1.1 cd/lm

1 Thank

Too many edges for me :sweat_smile:

So $69 is the sale deal?

Interesting design, you can see the battery but you cant teke it out. Talk about messing with the customers head.

2 Thanks

You just said it: no way that I can see a normal 21700 but cannot swap it. Lumintop nobuy :slight_smile:

1 Thank

Same here. I much prefer the approach Wuben took with the X1, it’s unlikely that muggles will open it but it’s not hard if you know what you’re doing.

Any light that I cannot replace the battery in I’m not buying unless it’s cheap enough that I’m happy to consider it disposable.

3 Thanks

Same! I’ve passed on many interesting flashlights because they didn’t have replaceable batteries. So much waste having to throw a flashlight in a few years because one can’t swap out the battery!

2 Thanks

I feel the same way about proprietary ones having bought an Olight some time ago that they no longer sell the battery for.

2 Thanks

The Moon Box comes with a 5-year warranty from Lumintop covering 100% of any issues due to normal use. A lifetime warranty covers all issues excluding the battery. Yet, you can return the light to Lumintop for battery replacement at cost of the replacement batteries for life. Not a bad deal IMHO.

Dedicated battery banks, for the most part, are constructed with non replaceable batteries. These are recyclable electronics.

The Moon Box is not a light I would consider for a MOD. For what it is and isn’t, I consider it a deal and a useful tool considering all its capabilities.

I would not like to be on the receiving end of 10,000 lumens to my face … :wink:

1 Thank

So almost the cost of a new light? How much is shipping to China?

First-Class International Service ~$15 11-20 business days

I liked the Nitrcore tm12K which is the real deal of this light. 12k lumens, and it has a burst mode. 12k lumens in a small package requires creative thermal management.