LUMINTOP SD75 XHP70 4000 Lumens great price with GearBest -----------CLOSED -------------------

Hi Nikola,
Thanks mate. Can’t wait now. haha

NikolaS
Thanks for the code. Ordered.

Many thanks !
Is the aluminium case also included ?

Yes check the post above #275#281

NikolaS already told it in #271 :slight_smile:

Edit: And he was faster…

now it’s cheaper at banggood and including the aluminum box.

I’d like to buy from gearbest and support the group buy but they should atleast match this non group buy deal…

Ordered my 2 thru GearBest, Thanks NikolaS :wink:

Thanks. Ordered my triplet.

Ordered from GearBest, thanks !

It looks like banggood undercut the gearbest price by about $9. Was there any response from gearbest about the pricing?

^This. Or instead of matching the price, include 4 Samsung cells to feed this flashlight.

4x30Q batteries included or a good discount on them would be great so long as they are not shipped with the light. I don’t want my lights to go surface mail.

I have issues on gearbest. 3 orders almost 2 months ago that was reportedly shipped still hasn’t arrived. Is it just me or does everyone experience this all the time?

Shipping them separate would be good. 30Q or 25R.

18650 3.7V 3000mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery INR18650 - 30Q - 4PCS PINK 132935003”:http://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_232875.html

4 x INR18650 - 25R 30A 18650 Battery - 4PCS GREEN 130165406

4 batteries added to the light for the price they’re asking is a bit much. That effectively brings the light down to $100, which probably isn’t fair to gearbest. How about a 50% discount for 4 batteries for each light purchased?

They typically get my stuff here to the middle US between 25 to 45 days, though I’m still waiting for the CooYoo Quantum SS Mini LED Flashlight ordered Aug 14. So far, everything I’ve ordered have arrived in working condition, though some packages were a little worse for wear.

KuoH

As you can all see the war is on, they are waiting for me to send coupon and then trying to brake every new deal. Frankly I do not give a about their rivalry. What is good is that we will eventually get the best possible price ever, and what is wrong is that I find myself in the middle of this power play. I never would have imagined that my good will lead to this…
I’ll see what GearBest can do in terms of matching of prices, some special coupon for free batteries would be nice, or even the same price?

Batteries with special price would be great for those who
has placed the order, if possible?

Are these batteries working in the SD75 (I’m asking because they are flat top)?
If these are working than I have no preferece for better price or coupon for these batteries.

Yes those batteries are generally one of the best for flashlight application, and flat top will work in SD75