[M4D deal ALIVE]: Astrolux S43S really US$ 27.00 + review video + pics + LEGO

They’re global retailers. Stuff sells fast sometimes.

Plus remember the S42 has a super cruddy UI, so they got stuck with a lot. Plenty of those available if you want one lol. Maybe they wanted to make sure the S43 was well accepted before doing a large order.

I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you. Nah it’s China. You can use 17TRACK or their site.

BG sent mail this morning, S43S tube shipped…
Now i can build binoculars out of it? :person_facepalming:

I orginally ordered S43S and spare tube in same order. Then it seemed like the tube would delay the order (S43S estimated ship Oct 31, Tube estimated ship Nov 10) so I contacted them to split the order (which was harder than expected).

Now I have notification of tube shipping but still not flashlight :person_facepalming:
LOL

HaHaHa! That’s TOO funny! And not a bit unexpected, which makes it funnier! :laughing:

the code is reactivated

Any idea when we can expect our back ordered lights to ship? :innocent:

I was told "within next week" yesterday

Just got a shipping notice for mine

Me2 on 2@ the S43S (219C/XPG3) today.
Although the tubes shipped yesterday???
Does that make any sense at all?

As I see it, I have 3 incoming shipments which coulda been in one shipping package.
I guess it don’t matter iffn you get guvmnt subsidized shipping. Butt it is wasteful!

I guess they were in different warehouses which had no interaction between them in order to coordinate shipments.

Did you get tracking numbers with yours? I’m wondering if they may have internally had them as three separate orders, but they might actually have shipped them in the same box (or at least in two boxes, not three).

diff #s on all of them

I have tubes and lights on 3 different shipments - have tracking numbers for 2 - they are different

A bit off topic, but I ordered a single 30Q at the same time I ordered the light and tube and the battery got to me in the USA in 5 days. It seems they are stocking this battery in their California warehouse. I was totally surprised.

S43S is in. Nichia version. Interesting orientation of the eye
The tint is a lot less ‘green’ than my nichia S43 & S41.

Got my S43S today… superfast less than 10 days, but tube left BG first… :smiley:

Seriously? Mine still shows Back Order. :weary:

yaa, my 2nd order, btw. 1st marked from BG as Refund after 14 days… :person_facepalming:
Im sure you wil get it soon… :+1:

did they actually refund or was just the option "apply for refund" activated in the orders list?

Not refunded by BG, there was marked as ” Request Refund ” never have had this before. Goes activ after 14 days around…2nd S43S came after 8 Days i checked it :smiley: