[M4D deal ALIVE]: Astrolux S43S really US$ 27.00 + review video + pics + LEGO

Can you use 16340 battery in s43 and charge it?

I tested the tailcap current of the Astrolux S43 (quad Nichia 219C) and noted it could go as high as 20 amps on Turbo with freshly charged battery.

(20A divided by 4 Nichia 219C emitters = 5 amps per emitter) = is this safe for Nichia 219C?

I understand there is an extremely fast stepdown (much like Emisar D4)..

Yes.

They seem to handle 10A before burning out. So 5A should be okay.

flat top

ordered one s43s on oct 19, and one on the 20th. still on back order. wanted to change one to nichia, but haven’t heard back from banggood yet

Ordered one on Oct 19. My Bangood account shows they shipped it Nov 4, but tracking shows they didn’t actually ship until Nov 9. Typically, after turned over to the shipper, it will spend a week in China, then another week between China and USA (sometimes 2 to 3 weeks- is it on a boat?), then another week to my house. So I won’t get my S43S for another 2 to 5 weeks. :frowning:

sadly BG confirmed that the tubes for 18650 are not available….amazing order:((

M4D M4X, could you possibly get another update on shipping status for those of us with Back Order lights? :innocent:

sure - i poke them again!

Just looking at the website, the S43S says it’s available on the 15th and the tube on the 16th. So maybe we will see them shipped in the next few days.

I figured they would e-mail me any day telling me they were going to refund my money.

It’s a brand new light. They will eventually get more.
It’s not like it’s being discontinued or Banggood stops carrying it.

Astrolux S43S Copper + 18650 Body Oct 26 Order. :exclamation:

Order Status : Back Order :person_facepalming: :cry:

I have reviewed several comments about the Astrolux S43S.

Found in most comments, the head of the S43S is flat, not jagged… :?: :?: :exclamation:

they said all open orders will be shipped within 5 days

the best topic in this thread:)))

As Mad Max said earlier and showed in his video, the very first few S43S came with the flat edged bezel by mistake, but all the rest are supposed to come with the crenulated bezel.

There is a Banggood review of the light posted just yesterday and it shows the crenulated bezel.

I think all who have recently ordered the light will get shipped one with the crenulated bezel.

they said all open orders will be shipped within 5 days

that’s what they said last week

Actually it was two weeks ago.

That was dependant on them (Banggood) receiving the next batch of lights from the manufacturer. They expected to recieve them, but I guess they didnt. Maybe they recieved a smaller batch than expected so only some orders could get sent and others had to wait?

I would just have patience. Ordering any type of item from China requires a good of waiting. Ordering a brand new product first off the assembly line can create even more delays.

I’m fine with it. I know it will get sent when it’s ready. I am already expecting longer shipping times due to the holiday/busy season in China (mid Oct to mid Jan). So no big deal.

Can I still get one?
Thank you

Yes, the code and order link are in post #1.