Massive fraud on 18650s in the Littokala Aliexpress stores!

i bought protected NCR18650B last year (took a chance) and they are REAL give more then 3300mah
i asked the same seller if they are the same and will be happy with them this year the answer was yes
So i ordered more this year

Would have to test the generic circuit, i don’t really know how other than a full drain.

Something is weird about those reviews, I think I read the same one on aliexpress. Its weird when positive reviews only give 3 stars out of 5, why would they do that.

My sunway order finally completed cancelation, I ordered the Aliya’s since they are red top, hopefully the picture is accurate.
Fasttech battery shipping to the US is 4 dollars, so I guess i’ll risk aliexpress instead. Ordered before I saw the 192led post, difference is a dollar so its fine.

This is ever more complicated lol :smiley: The Aliexpress Aliya store unfortunately is 10 days processing “awaiting shipment”, so I have to cancel because its too close to the christmas due date.

Settled for 192 led, the estimated shipping is conservative, final shipping to the US for me was $1.94, -$1 new user discount, final price $23.53

So thanks for the deal! hope this one actually ships :stuck_out_tongue:

9 days since I ordered something from 192led and no sign of the tracking number…

If it is an awesome deal, the item is probably counterfeit.

mtnelectronics, nkon.nl and 18650.uk sell genuine batteries.

Fasttech, Gearbest and Banggood have a good reputation here but no longer ship batteries to many countries.

Wellp, most AliExpress sellers usually ship orders much before due date. My last order there has taken just above 3½ days to get shipped, though most usually take less time.

The reviews you see on 192led are from GearBest. 192led is probably some new branch off the same big business or whatever. A Shockli representative here in the forum recently warned about the authenticity of the Shockli 26650 5500mAh cells from 192led, and I could read someone claiming there to have purchased the cells and asked 192led's staff in such regard, to which the 192led's crew said their cells came from the same warehouses as GearBest. However, all that stuff is now gone (comments deleted). Smells fishy, maybe Shockli doesn't likes others selling their cells cheaper than they do in AliExpress, though they sort of deserve it.

I was sent a shipping number a few hours later, its not in the system yet, supposedly 2-3 days before it will. Hongkongpost or something like that.

Hmmmm…. I am still seeing batteries listed using that link.

Seeing, yes.

Click on any of the links, or tabs related to batteries, and you won’t be able to see anything.

I've saying such for ages, that link is in the LiitoKala banner at the bottom of their ;-) shite: http://www.liitokala.com.cn

At some point someone also pinpointed this http://www.liito-kala.com website in some forum thread here, the related AliExpress store is #133859. Selling fake wrapped chinese OEM (?) cells too.

Did you came home hammered tonight? :-D

They are selling their LiitoKala branded batteries, as always, and probably they cannot care less in these regards for as long as they sell their fake wrapped cells.

Cheers

P.S.: I can perfectly see the ads and even purchase if I will.

Not sure what you are seeing Blue, but I just added 10 x Liitokala ’New’ 30Q 3000 mAh batteries to my cart for $24.96

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32809823573.html?trace=storeDetail2msiteDetail

I did not buy of course…… :wink:

Oh yeah, I too can click on any battery I see on their site & see the info about the battery & order as many as I like.

So I don’t know what is going on if you cannot see it… strange indeed. :open_mouth:

@barkuti, I don’t drink alcohol, so no, did not come hammered :slight_smile:

Maybe there was a problem on my end for some reason.

Deleted the post just in case.

You can’t see it because they don’t ship to your country.
They are still listed to people in countries they ship to.

Ya all otta just call these bogus sh*t batts Littokaka’s and be done with it. :laughing:

Sorry guys, but store # 217753 is the one that sold me the fake LG batteries. I don’t think any of the Liitokala stores are legit.

Yep.

ALL of the Liitokala stores carry fake cells.

UNLESS YOU WANT TO BUY CHARGERS FROM THEM, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ELSE FROM THEM.

The fake 30Q I got from them? They work but I noticed the other day one of them crapped out a fair bit sooner then a legit panny I got from BMA…

I use them at work in older SC600’s , but I would rather run legit cells in everything and not have to keep track

I got to thinking about the GT Mini Group Buy. There was the option to buy a Sony VTC6 battery with the Mini for $5.oo. I did that.

I just took a look at it again & sure enough it was a Liitokala VTC6 battery US18650VTC6 3000mAh 3.7v 30A instead of a Sony VTC6. :person_facepalming:

I vaguely remembered I had seen that ‘Liitokala sticker’ on one of my batteries & sure enough it was the one from the GT Mini Group Buy.

I’ll do a capacity test on it & report back later.

Any “questionable” cells I have, I take a marker and draw a li’l :skull_and_crossbones: skull’n’crossbones :skull_and_crossbones: on ’em, just to let me know.

I’ll use ’em in low-stress lights just to burn ’em down some (hopefully not literally), and if not, just toss ’em.

These are the cells I got and are 100% FAKE. At the time of order, the brand was listed as Panasonic. Since then they have changed the brand to LiitoKala, so you can’t dispute that you didn’t get genuine Panasonics.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/NEW-5-pcs-lot-New-Original-18650-NCR18650B-Rechargeable-Li-ion-battery-3-7V-3400mAh-For/32315913621.html