MaxToch has Copper MCPCBs w/DTP

Good compilations and it will be a good reference in the future, thank you Richard. :beer:

sundy 123,

Please contact member The Miller or member djozz about a quad DTP MCPCB we are wanting produced. They are working on getting a manufacturer to make a new light for us. They were planning on asking that manufacturer to source the new board. But, if we can get it from a third party, I believe that will be better. Or, you may work with the manufacturer to make it under their direction. If you do, you will have at least 500 pcs sold at once.

I just sent them an email to see if we can get samples of their DTP boards :slight_smile:

Thanks, Djozz is having pm contact :wink:

Hope you guys don’t mind me droppin’ your names here! If we can get a good relationship going with a MCPCB company that will do special builds like some here have relationships with flashlight manufacturers to do custom flashlights, I think it will propel us into new territory for modding. Some members have been mourning the loss of the mostly-modding environment, being replaced by a mostly-group-buy environment. This could help bring balance back! :partying_face: Of course, I don’t know anything. I’m just hoping this could happen.

For info only, DTP versus non-DTP; non DTP costs me quite a number of LEDs ($$:money_mouth_face:.
Below photos are the comparison. The Maxtoch & Noctigon DTP are high in quality.

Shenzhen kerui Electronic Industrial Co.,Ltd trading here.I got your company purchase information in Alibaba,our company
on the MCPCB field for 20 years.Our company has a very mature technology.Work with our company have PHLIPS,Schneider
Electric etc.In addition. exporting single double side MCPCB,double-layer MCPCB,High thermal 350W direct thermal exchange and COB MCPCB .
Our company also have RoHS,UL ,CE certification etc.We can customize and design MCPCB according to customer requirements.
. Our products are widely used in telecommunications, electricity, electronics and other field.

Would it be possible to get some samples of your copper DTP MCPCBs for testing?

Yes
we can give you some free copper DTP MCPCBs for testing,but the shipment cost need you pay.
can you accept?do you have email,I can send some picture about copper DTP MCPCBs to your email.and you select what you need.

Sundy

PM sent.

Hi

At our company Direct thermal path technology mcpcb called Direct Thermal Exchang technology mcpcb ,that was our
company patent of invention at 2008,Mainly features is LED Solid crystal area with the substrate.as attached
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/sal-06-03/%E6%A1%8C%E9%9D%A2/%E5%AE%A2%E6%88%B7%E8%B5%84%E6%96%99/0727/InsertPic_(06-28-09-47-30).png!

Sundy

Yes, this is direct thermal path technology mcpcb have many years in China.

http://www.e-cer.com is my company

This is technology mainly :LED Solid crystal area with the substrate conduction.

Because I donot know how to insert image,If possible,I will send to you some picture,then you can
understand.

Sundy

yes,you can believe that www.e-cer.com can offer Drect thermal path mcpcb,We before called Direct Thermal Exchang technology.
LED Solid crystal area with the substrate conduction.as attached.

Hi

I am Sundy from China,we are DTP copper mcpcb manufacturer from China.we have made many DTP mcpcb according customer requirements,We can customize and design DTP mcpcb.

ED Solid crystal area with the substrate conduction

Leo Ou,

Nothing against you man but you could:

- Open your own selling thread and represent your company

- Show us your own DTP copper mcpcb’s design there

• Take a picture or two of your products (16mm, 20mm or other mcpcb’s)

I don’t doubt you can produce them but do it professionally.

Ok,Can you tell me you email?
I can send some picture and our company file to you confirm.

Thank you
Sundy

It is easy…

Read rules here: Commercial Sellers - BudgetLightForum.com

Open thread here: http://budgetlightforum.com/forum/marketplace/commercial

Do everything I wrote there and you’ll start your business there and we (more than 5 milion people cause BLF is not locked for lurkers) could see your products there.

Thank you for your help.But I donot know how to send picture in here.
I know you have doubt it,But I believe that honesty is the most important

Sorry about it.

Sundy

Glad that you listened… I think that your new thread is much better:

Keep in touch with members and you’ll prosper…

Hi all,

I had some XHP70 16mm boards made if anyone is interested.