Medford Praetorian Clone....

I think it would be best used in a upscale public place to clean your fingernails…

Haha! I didnt watch the vid till just now. Ive got to admit… I thought he was a paid shill or someone that abused narcotics. If thats not the case, its great to see someone so pleased with such a cheap purchase… and thats what its all about.

No, upscale public places call for a slipjoint. Magnum Majestic

Great for cleaning your fingernails.

Put that silly little thing away! Ive been using this to clean my fingernails AND teeth. Perfect after the $100 T-bone steak dinner. After several drinks, it even seems plausible as a fairly decent EDC :bigsmile:

Better hope this doesn’t go off accidentally.

Tried to order one from aliexpress and I got a message that the item cannot be shipped to my country.

When I change the country in the “Shipping” drop down menu to U.S.A. it comes up with “Free shipping to United States via ePacket”.

Are you using the same shop? This one.

Knifebase Inc.

I don’t know what was going on. I tried it several times and it finally seems to be going through now. We will see.

Ordered one 3 days ago from Knifebase Inc. and got shipping notification this morning :slight_smile:

I placed an order tonight. I emailed the seller (Knifebase Inc.) and asked if I could use PayPal and do the transaction outside of AliXpress as I feel better using PayPal for online purchases.

Can you gentlemen stop bickering over who has the bigger nail file and step aside.

My knife arrived. Very well packed. Practical?, probably not. ?, Definitely.

Mine arrived today.
Beast of a knife, heavy - 12oz. fairly sharp but 5 minutes with Lansky 4 rod turn box had it very sharp. Great stone/blackwash. Smooth opening on phosphor-bronze washers and large pivot with great centring and absolutely no blade play in any direction. Strong but usable pocket clip doubles as overextension stop for frame-lock.
This is a very well made knife at a very low price, $22.50, about £13.50 inc. P&P.
Very pleased with this knife, not really practical but it’s not an EDC option for me anyway. :bigsmile:
Thank you KaiserSosa for the heads-up.

Is there another source for these knives? Ali is out of stock and eBay sources are $39.99+.

There are other sellers on ali who have them. Do a search for medford knife.

how do you guys pay for producs on aliexpress, because it doesnt’t support paypal? Paying through credit card sounds a bit risky because no Paypal dispute and no money back guarantee.

I’ve bought a few things and the AliExpress system says they aren’t able to sell to those in Washington state. I’ve had good luck just contacting a seller and seeing if they’d still accept an outside transaction over PayPal. Worth a try!

Here.

cpfdaniel wrote:

how do you guys pay for producs on aliexpress, because it doesnt’t support paypal? Paying through credit card sounds a bit risky because no Paypal dispute and no money back guarantee.

I and many others here use our credit cards. Aliexpress is a very reputable company and your credit card should also have protections in place. Ali will not pay the vendor until you respond that you have received the goods and they are in satisfactory condition. They also have a dispute resolution process.

Ah, my mistake. Thank you very much sir.