more bezel madness from Foybezels™

miz - Is your L2i kind of green? Mine has a pale olive drab tint. It's a pleasing enough color (I actually like it) but Solarforce said silver so . . . you know, I was expecting perhaps silver.

ImfinewithitFoy

Mine is actually the sand color which I really like :)

Here's an old video we did with me driving a 1970 SS454. (LS5) It was before we got our high-zoot video equipment. Just click to about the middle - the first is just a walk around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgJ4qUV0hs

And another with me in the '65 Mustang I spoke of that went to Norway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obDrxMzvMlU

Foy

I'm not that into American muscle, but that's awesome.

btw, does anyone coat their foy bezels when they're done? If I were to foyify a bezel, I'd worry about oxidation of the exposed aluminium.

Fantastic videos, Foy. I've had a softspot for mustangs ever since watching Steve Mcqueen in Bullitt. Beautiful fastback there...

On topic: Outstanding job on these bezels, and thanks for making me realize mine look like doo-doo.... Now I gotta work on them.

Your mods Match, are awesome where it really counts; on the inside. I see a new soldering implement in my future so I can pursue some of your ideas.

ImnotworthyFoy

After some real world experience using some of my lights at work, I feel the need to express some findings. As nice as Foybezels™ are, I have discovered that when I'm banging around under the hood of a Chevelle, twisting my neck to find a casting date on a 396, this is what I want on the front of my L2P:

It leaks light when it's on while resting on the head, is resilient and shallow enough to not be in the way. Certainly my (real) duty lights are few these days among my growing collection so, I will continue to shamelessly up-bling with the reckless abandon of a recent lottery winner/new NBA contract college drop-out/sugar daddy benefactor.

offtotheorbitalFoy

Hehe, yeah I think the L2P has possibly the only crenulated bezel I like. It's low profile and smooth & as you say you can't leave it on by accident head down.