Mr Admin, can we get a gump button?

I guess I missed the drama thread. Someone pm me the thread link so I can read what all the drama is about. I could use a good laugh right about now.

ROFL! I love that episode! Strange thing is I am one of the most opinionated peopleI know. :bigsmile:

I do have a very strong opinion of ol’ sparkymarky and I guarantee he wouldn’t like it.

LOL !

I missed it too I guess, oh well, there always seems to be drama on the internets.

Oh right. But I still think we should be able to put aside our differences and discuss non inflammatory topics. That way opinions remain to ourselves and nobody gets hurt. But I guess I may be dreaming about a perfect world. :confused:

How about we ask Admin to set the forum up as a video game and any member who takes too many hits gets a posting siesta. Maybe Wii control with baseball bats and those self righting clowns so we can truly bash each other. I’m kidding, really. No. Wait. Sh. Duck!

soytnly

There you go.
Ya gotta press hard though!

and
it’s
only
momentary.

just use the mark as spam button, :smiley:

+1. To me, the button is redundant. Bats and clowns though is a superb idea that deserves immediate implementation. As long as there’s no clown with my name on it. Pillow fights are okay as well with supermodel stand-ins.

I think I like this idea. Its true, that when “brilliant” kept getting defensive responses from us “idiots”, he just kept spewing out more “brilliant” ideas. Pretend his brilliant posts were never written and respond only to the like minded idiots that you’ve come to enjoy on this forum. Stop feeding the fire and it will eventually go out.

btw thats my 99th post.

I think I like this idea. Its true, that when “brilliant” kept getting defensive responses from us “idiots”, he just kept spewing out more “brilliant” ideas. Pretend his brilliant posts were never written and respond only to the like minded idiots that you’ve come to enjoy on this forum. Stop feeding the fire and it will eventually go out.

btw thats my 99th post.
[/quote]

Congrats! Hey, what are you giving away for your 100th post :wink:

We should all be allowed to say whatever we want to say…

If not, how will we know someone is crazier than we think he is ?

+1

I'm on vacation and have missed a lot of time on BLF. If it helps:

I AM WE TOD ED also

I see a few suggestions for hitting the spam button in response to trolls. You can do whatever you want but the spam button is for spam and not for people and posts you don’t like. The button serves a purpose and it only causes trouble and extra work for Mr.Admin when it is misused.

I would like ignore button too. I would name it differently.
There are few members here with redneck mindset, often is too painful for one subtle person like me to read what they writte, really
Redneck, Hillbilly, whatever
This is my 472nd post

Go away Gorann - you keep coming back like this forum’s own herpes.

I never understood the ignore button idea. I can read something that I don’t agree with and still manage to have a fine day. It’s just the Internet. If there were an ignore button in real life, I would LOVE that!!!

The irony of this thread is that the people who often profess to hate CPF the most are exactly the ones who want to turn this forum into their own version of it where they’re king.

+1

Drama keeps things interesting around here and also makes me laugh.

+1