MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

Richard, do you have any sort of timetable on when the protected KingKongs might be back in stock? I’m giving my older brother a modded HD2010, but I don’t trust him with unprotected Li-ion cells. :stuck_out_tongue:

I received the same type of message at work today regarding the site’s certificate.

Been in stock for a couple of days now!

Regarding the site's certificate: there wasn't one on certain portions of the site until yesterday. Clear your browser's cache & cookies and I'm guessing it will go away. I am accessing it with Chrome, Safari, and Webkit (Android) without any issues.

Chrome user here, no issues.

doh!.. MT-G2 is out stock already :_(

For those that are interested, beamshots of the M6 against the S2200, M8, and Terminator.

Modded Big Shots

I’m using chrome too and haven’t had problems until last night. Still getting the same security warning this morning on my phone as I did last night on my tablet. Hmm.

I’ll give that a try and see. Thanks RMM.

[quote=RMM]

Been in stock for a couple of days now!

Oops, sorry! :8)

:lol:

Still getting the certificate warning. Any sugestions. Should I proceed? I logged in anyway on my phone and it shows the site not secure…

Not sure what's going on then, it's been working for me all day and obviously many others here. I just checked again on five different browsers (Safari, Chrome Mac OS, Chrome Windows, IE 10, Webkit.) There is no reason for you to be getting a security warning on the main site when browsing items, it is only secured at checkout and when logging in/viewing/changing account information.

It is when I try to log in I’m getting the warning. I have deleted my history including cookies etc…

I also tested that. I am able to log in and complete a checkout without any issues. Is anyone else having a problem?

I’m on IE 11 and can login and look around with no warnings.

I got warning too but no big deal just accept it and it’s gone

What exactly does the warning say? Need to start there.
Which version of chrome?

The tab says SSL error. The message says
The site’s certificate is not trusted!
You attempted to reach www.mtnelectronis.com, but the server presented a certificate issued by an entity that is not trusted by your computer’s operating system. This may mean that the server has generated it’s own security credentials which chrome cannot rely on for identity information or an attacker maybe trying to intercept your communication.
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning from this site before.
Then there are two buttons one says proceed anyway, the oher says back to safety.
How do I tell what version of Chrome I’m using?

“You attempted to reach www.mtnelectronis.com
Is that a typo or is mtnelectronics actually misspelled in the warning?

The warning makes it sound like your chrome is not trusting the certificate authority server (GeoTrust DV SSL CA) for some reason.

No problem on Chrome 31.

Typo. Not too good at typing anyway but worse on the tablet.

Tried using Opera Mini with no problem.