MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

Finally got in some of the XP-L HI V2 1A & 3C LEDs.

Also, I am finishing up the listings now, but I will also be carrying UF-T20, UF-1405, and UF-1504 zoomie hosts. These are my favorite zoomies and the quality on this batch is top notch. I have put a few together to check them out and I am impressed with them.

Nice! :slight_smile: i just placed an order for a bunch of cells & didn’t know you had the XP-L HI emitters in.

Got to say, for me it is a great tint… I am impressed with THIS batch of 2B’s… The problem is that these things will change and in a few months or whatever, we will all be lamenting the loss of the “good” 2B’s… LOL circle of LED’s

Oh man, I’m going to have to make another order this week. I’ve been selling 1405’s with the MTN-MAX drivers pretty well. Now I find out you carry the 1405. Sheesh.

“This” batch sounds good, ReManG.

Reminds me of my mother’s vegetable soup… Some batches were better than others, but that was because she used what she had ‘in stock’.

Surely Cree can be consistent - Wonder what the deal is with them? Are they never pleased with the last batch?

Well, this is just for a P60 drop in. - Love the compact size, but with more throw than with a tube light. - An all arounder?

With the XP-L HI it will hopefully throw way beyond it’s size.

Good to hear that you approve of ‘this’ 2B!

Thanks,
-Chuck

The Efest 550mAh cell had a good run. I think it has been around since 2011, and performed very well in tests done by HKJ and dampfakkus.de. Those two testers have not yet tested the 700mAh version, but according to a user test here on BLF, it does not look very promising.
Review - Efest 16340 IMR Test

Probably the best IMR16340 still available is the AW 550mAh. But who knows, maybe Windyfire will surprise us with a top performing 16340, like they did with their 600mAh 14500 battery.

I’ve been looking for a triple XPL-HI V3 2B, however I haven’t had any offers so I’m going to try the now available triple V2 3C and hope I like it.

Any plans to stock the Nichia 219C?

Yes. I have some on the way as we speak.

Which color temperature for the 219c’s?

I don't have the actual reel code yet, but they are supposed to be a "5000K centered 7-step MacAdam ellipse".

I bet a SRK full of those Nichia 219C would make a big wall of beautiful.

That sounds very Neutral :wink:

Just kidding… I haven’t a clue.

-Chuck

I know all of the tint stuff is subjective, but I have come to really like the “2” tint’s… I have a V6 2C non HI that looks good to me as well… Now to find A and D’s….

I have that PflexPro M1 with an XPL HI, my first XPL HI. It spoiled me and I have got to say that the XPL HI gives enough more projection to make it a great all around choice for everything from tube lights to C8 style…. Well, for me…

Fixed that for you.

If my guess is anywhere close, a Meteor with 219Cs should perform about the same as the S3 3D XP-G2 model, only with better tint and higher CRI.

Have you decided the price yet?

No, but it will be pretty good since I bought a full reel.

Just put the 26mm FETDDMoppydrv. into a Uranusisonfire 818, with the XP-LHI V32B, in 2 words “Freaking COOL!” :bigsmile: Love the modes 8,10,12!!! Like how you can hold the button down and cycle thru the levels!!! This is a really nice light, with the E-switch and push button for lock out! Really good build and quality too for $23.00 :heart_eyes: Can’t beat it! (except for the name) Deep, smooth reflector, 136kcd on a Purple Efest 26650, very WHITE tint!! It really is a neat little pocket thrower and the driver makes it fun to play with!!! Got to thank Jubledum for turning me on to this light, and Richard for your outstanding innovation’s, service and quality!!! :wink:

UN-REAL!

Since Richard got a whole reel, I can see a SupFire M6 mod with these.