MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

OK, thanks.

I coated the reflector base threads with some of my left over AS5 from last laptop upgrade. I had hoped to spread the heat around. I think later this week I’ll try the gas mod on the dome. If that works out, good. My friend ordered the V5 from you two weeks ago so will hook up and compare V4 against V5.

Mike

Hate to tag more on this, but OMG! More Power Scotty! Super Bad combo:

XML's (lower Vf, hotter), alum OSHPark board (NG without copper thru hole mods for the LED pads), Sam 20R (lethal amps), BLF17DD (more lethal amps). I do love it though... Smile

I’m still eager to find out what kind of lux the XP-G2 version of the XinTD C8 gets. At a guess, maybe 60 kcd? 70 kcd? Probably at least 50 kcd, I’d expect.

It seems like one of the most exciting stock lights I’ve heard about in quite a while, given the overall quality, throw, size, and price.

I got the S3 and like the 4C tint so much I dropped the last of my 7135 dust on the driver. Yeah, if next weeks de-dome fails or caches fire then XinTD will be up. My eyes are getting bad so could use the extra light.

I’m getting our pop-up ready for a water park trip next month in Mississippi. Hope to have more than the Ray-O-Vac along for them dark trails.

Cheers, Mike

TomE, I was gonna say the same thing plus- I gave ’er all I got Cap’n she just can’t take no more! Too many watts, too many layers in the thermal path. I think that even with a slug of copper I think 3 XML2’s and a FET driver with high discharge battery will always make a magic smoke show. I had to try and you know in the back of my mind I’m still pondering the triple XML.

Illuminaria, our pop-up died this weekend on our camping trip to Elk Prairie Campground. It developed a terminal erectile dysfunction and no longer pop’s up or props up. My wife and daughter slept in the car and I wiggled in and slept on the floor. Fun was had and my daughters back does not hurt…

Oh, the ultimate campground embarrassment! Shame there’s not a bottle of pills or something for the old day trip tank. From TV ads you would think we had a world dilemma on the home campground front…

Well, daughters gets to pick out new color?

Thinking of going back to tent camping. BTW, the ladies now love my M6. Well they really like it. I love it. It’s the ultimate camp light. I mount it on a tri-pod and aim it down on the table at s’more time to see the ingredients and leave it at level 3 or 4. Walking back from the showers at night using the light in ceiling bounce mode but the ceiling was giant coastal redwoods way over our heads. Once my wife and daughter went for a late potty break and my wife said it was easy to find our site because it looked like an alien abduction in process as I was playing with the M6, XML2’s, XRE,s and an MTG2, all seriously over-driven.

a nice light. Mod 1 for me but I did the springs but not high drain cells. I never been into moonlight mode but this one is a kick in a dark room. I’m leaving the light on for 24 hours just to see where voltage is from 4.2 at start. BTW, the old 4 XLM thread about the 3000lm SRK, with the 32-7135 (11A) driver in it’s my new flooder king. High drain cells might smoke it but saving money for a set of four. I’ll push button next 4th of July;), if poof then M6 gets cells.

I have a stock XPG2 in NW 4D XinTDV5 and an XML2 in NW 3C XinTDV5 if you want me to take throw measurements? It’s definitely a lot tighter than the XML2 version, and the tint is super nice. I would say 4D is a lot nicer than 3C tint.

bump
Does anyone has a pic of a modded M6 driver?
I think I haven’t connected correctly the pwm on M6’s driver.
My M6 need a new UI now!

This should help!

[quote=RMM]

[quote=Striker]

[quote=Striker]
This should help!

[quote=RMM]

Quoting your post reveals the instructions, if I click the link, it redirects to my post:-)
Thanks, I will try that!

You can also check out post #1837 for instructions. ;)

Do you get the camper trailer (tent on a 6 or 7 x 4 etc trailer) setups over there? Easy to erect, spacious and can be awesomely appointed. Can be simple yard work trailer or a seriously rugged offroad setup.

Seriously, how the heck did you find that? I know there's lots of great useful info in this thread, but the lack of a search ability within a thread means it will take hours to find something - if you think it's here of course...

Also, if I click on the post #, I get a blank page in IE?? This is driving me nuts! Same thing happens if I click on "New" messages. It used to work reliably.

This is a blank page for me: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/22440?page=12#comment-590505 (set to 150 comments per page)

The short answer is: trial and error.

My DSL is kinda slow, so I my "comments per page" is set to the minimum, 10.

I followed this link: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/22440?page=61#comment-590505

and that didn't work, so I set comments per page to 30, and then I followed the above link, and it worked!

(That means Striker also set his comments per page to 30.) :)

Oh ok. Thought you had something clever goin on Smile. My own link, once posted, works, but in another IE tab having the same exact URL it doesn't work (repeated refresh's don't work) -- I don't get it, weird. I emailed the post # to myself to bookmark when I get home -- really need that info, and Richard never got around to publishing instructions.

I would have like to put a doc together Richard could post on his website for the M6 kit, but haven't had time.

a way to do custom thread search using google… so now need to search for the keyword for thread search…

[quote=zeremefico]

When I quote your post I can see my post and I cannot quote you. You can see the empty space above. WTF is going on there? :ghost:

Sorry for that, but as you can see I am not blamable, it’s the forum.

I was the one who asked for instructions, so I googled my username + some keywords.