MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

Not sure but isn’t that working backwards? If the driver sits deeper into the pill, the retaining ring just has to thread further in to contact it, and it Does need to touch it to make ground … right? So why not just machine the retaining ring to thin the contact point, so it only touches on the outer edge and clears the components on the driver? I always do that with a rotary tool, takes a few minutes.

That's one way to do it too. But if it's like the HD2010, the retaining ring barely catches any threads with a NANJG 105C, so I made it so that the driver sits deeper so that the ring can catch the same amount of threads as it does with the stock driver. The retaining ring doesn't need to ground it, it grounds on the shelf below.

Will the next batch of 17DD boards be V1.0? I’d really like to see that.

Edit: And restock on 25Rs?

What is the turbo timer for the mod 2 option of the L5 and L6?

I want to buy a replacement driver to go into the x6 and run a xpg2 at max. what driver from RMM?

Caleb, you’ll be wanting the BLF17DD from RMM. That will allow your XP-G2 to run at full potential and if de-domed, come close to 100Kcd in the X6. A UCLp AR coated lens gets it right there at that mark with the use of a top cell like the Sony V5.

L5 is 3 minutes; L6 is just over 2 minutes (that's the maximum allowed in the software). I'm actually considering not having one on the L6, since with a King Kong it seems to handle it fine but I am going to do some extended testing with a Purple Efest and some hot 18650s before deciding for sure.

I think Richard needs to commission a run of stickers/decals to add to the site.

“BLF” logo stickers in a couple sizes.

“Powered by MTN” with the url underneath

And kind of do what K&N do with their air filters, include one with each order over…$10 as well as making them available for sale. What would be really cool is if there was a medium he could get them in that would reasonably stay on a flashlight’s bezel for awhile.

Or an engraving service!

Got my L5 ordered! Thanks Richard and crew.

BTW, my Olight SR51 is rocking now with all those 7135’s from the STAR A.M.S. LED Driver!
I wish I had a way to measure throw, but 500 yards was no problem for the dedomed xm-l2 @ ~6 amps! I only wish the turbo timer was longer, the outside barely gets warm at the end of 60s! It also looks like the 2P VTC5’s are up for the job, after 6-8 turbo runs the battery is still showing 4.02 v. :smiley:

Oh, and the 2% off of the 2 7135’s work beautifully.

Awesome! Ordered a L5 with mod 2 option along with a 26650 battery. :bigsmile: Can’t wait to get it.

U3 - U3 - U3 Smile. Can we pre-order?

No pre-orders...but they are on the way (if customs will get OUT of the way! As usual, my package is being inspected )

Hey guys, I have figured out what I hope is a workable solution for international orders on the website. I need 2 1 beta testers to help me make sure all of the bugs are ironed out. If you live in Canada or Australia and would like to help me beta test the site by placing an order, I will give you 10% off of the products total (excluding shipping). PM me if you would like to participate and I will give you the instructions.

Thanks!

Just letting you know that I am available here in California for any necessary beta testing! :wink:

U3? Damnit… Is that the lastest bi? I just ordered 3 U2 1A to dedome… I’m still not sold on the G2 cause I like to burn my palms

Ill bite. I think I might like some Efest 18350s, no idea what Ill do with them, but I know I need them.

An international on-site ordering system will be awesome and I’m sure many will agree that it has long been awaited :slight_smile:

If Ejected Filament pulls out I’ll happily be a beta tester for sure :wink:

Thanks RMM for your awesome work!

Ditto I’ve got my hand up!

0:)

Richard, are the components packages for the BLF-DD boards assembled by you, or are they unitized batches from digikey or similar? I uh…lost one of the resistors and wanted to add one with my order this week.