MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

I tried to get these, your site list 22 in stock but any option tried says out of stock. Also intl-outdoor no longer list them. Is this the last of them?

I hope you can restock these, I just bought most of them. Thanks for the shipping code.

Has the Kester soldering paste been discontinued? I had it in my cart but someone bought it before I finalized my order. I submitted a notification request when it's back in stock but it's no longer listed.

Quite a few people do use Mechanics solder paste. That is still available on the site.

I still have some Mechanics but Richard said Kester's was better.

Drink your Kool-Aid, already!

I’ve got both. Honestly I’m not positive that the actual Kester EP256 solder paste is actually superior to the “Mechanic’s” solder paste, but I think it’s a fair assumption that the Kester is better. What makes all the difference in the world to me is having it in a syringe. That’s my 2c.

Yes, for now. I bought a huge syringe of it because I wanted some for myself and thought I should share the rest of it with you guys. I'll probably get some more when my stash runs out, but that won't be for a few months.

After having used a ton of both, yes, I think that the Kester is superior to the Mechanics solder. That said, I have used plenty of the Mechanics and it also works well (even though I don't believe it is really 63/37).

I had started the listing a few months ago and I didn't realize that I never finished it! I'll get to it tomorrow morning.

How much was the Kester paste?

$10 for a 10cc syringe of EP256. You can buy it elsewhere at a higher price.

Quite frankly I don’t use anything but Kester, paste or regular solder. Ever since my daughter told me that her boyfriends stepdad’s maids nieces boyfriends dad found out from his bosses mechanics TV repairman who uses it at work and loves it, I don’t use anything else.

Yay!!! :smiley:

I tried really hard not to quote this and failed after ~30 seconds.

Hey, Rich, where my parts? :wink:

I know I heard somewhere that Kester solder paste was the best. I started out with it to begin with, so I don’t know how anything else compares. I have a small tub of something else in the fridge but it’s still sealed.

With my memory, I have no clue where I got the Kester info, but I’ll be re-ordering some PE256 in the next day or so. (if that is indeed the right number) I’ve become quite enthralled by the smell of it’s smoke and am very resistant to change for obvious reasons…

Thanks for posting the 15mm Sipik68 drivers Richard. Order placed. :smiley:

Richard, will you be offering a ‘mod-kit’ for the BLF Edition Eagle Eye X6 SE? :wink:

For the single or triple emitter? I don't have a BLF Edition yet, but I am ordering some hosts right now and will probably do kits for the triple emitter setup with a spacer, optics, and pre-drilled host & MCPCB. Will be after Christmas though.

Any idea when you'll get more of the Panasonic NCR18650B Protected 3400mAh batteries back in stock?

Showing one in stock, but I'm going to need a few.

Hopefully by this weekend.