MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

and for RMM

Season’s greetings to you and your family, and please go pay them all your attention for the next few days.

We’ll be here. No hurry, compared to the important people right there in your life.

Agreed

Yes, and if you’re interested there are a few other interfaces available for that setup. One is a slightly improved flavor of STAR momentary, one is similar to the Olight Baton UI, and the other is a smooth ramping UI. They’re all under ToyKeeper/Ferrero_Rocher/ in my firmware repository, linked below.

So how do we flash firmware?

Do the driver boards have Tx RX pads and we just solder up jumpers to these to RS232 to USB cable ? Or do we have to remove the chip and fit to a programming board?
I regularly re fash the MCU on e-bike controllers with a 232-prolific USB Using XPD firmware tool.
Is it just as easy for led drivers?

is there a guide any where?

I followed the link in your sig to trunk : Code : Flashlight Firmware Repository

and there found what I assume is the link to the repository
Project:
Flashlight Firmware Repository

but following that link all I see is a note saying :

Downloads

Flashlight Firmware Repository does not have any download files registered with Launchpad.

Guidance appreciated on what drivers can be flashed and how this is achieved.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~toykeeper/flashlight-firmware/trunk/view/head:/README

Thanks

looks like we cross posted while I was editing my previous.

Sent a request for a couple of FET drivers, no rush though.
Happy holidays :slight_smile:

Edit: Wow Lisa is fast :*

Merry Christmas Richard! Beautiful family! And congratulations!

Merry Christmas, Richard and family!

Merry Christmas Richard and family I appreciate all the help this past year

Good looking family. Teaching your son to solder yet so he can help out? Be daddy’s little helper!

I like that. To be continued next year. Your family that is. Cheers and all the best.

Y’all are a great looking bunch, here’s to all the best that you have a fantastic little modder/orderfiller/solderer/packingexpert in the making… :wink:

God Bless!

Ya got it wrong.....appearances can be deceiving...that little guy is actually the CEO (not to be confused with CFO - that's Lisa). Does anybody really think that a rational adult would be playing with flashlights - oh no. LOL

Hope your Christmas was splendid, Richard!

Santa brought me a Jax this year. Of course a 5-amp driver swap is a given, and maybe drilling out parts of the tailcap and pill to accept a single 26700, but will a XP-L offer any better focus than a normal XM-L2? The lumen increase isn’t a whole lot but if it tightens the spot I want to swap emitters.

No, the XP-L isn't any tighter than an XM-L2. Dedomed they are the same, domed there might be a slight difference but nothing to write home about.

Richard, do you have an ETA for your incoming shipment of Maxtoch M12 Mission flashlights?
Happy New Year!

Beautiful family! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you as well! Thanks for all you do for us lumen junkies :slight_smile:

Probably not until around 1-12.