MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

Did you lose the diode? That would certainly prevent it from coming on…

And yes, that’s the right driver for the job. :wink:

Show us a picture, Rich has all the components and we can play “what’s missing from this picture?”. :bigsmile:

Then take a high res picture of your carpet and we can try to play where’s waldo!

“i can see it - but i won´t tell!” :smiley:

Lol, if you looked through my carpet you'd probably find enough parts to build several drivers. Sometimes I drop something and go looking for it and find several 7135 chips, resistors, and diodes.

Babies like eating chips! :slight_smile:

Hello RMM

I am going to mod a flashlight with a FET Driver powering a single XP-L V6 and want the best high discharge 18650 with very good capacity, what do you have for sale? Any interesting batteries with high discharge / high capacity arriving soon?

Thanks!
AlexGT

Could you please include the contents of your vacuum cleaner bag in my next order! :bigsmile:

Nothing newer than the LG HE4, although the super high-drain cells are still at 2500mAh, I'm sure that higher capacity cells will be introduced in the future. There are some rumors of 3000mAh super high-drain cells (20A+) coming in a few months, but nothing for sure for now. The best compromise cells are still the Panasonic PF and BD and the new LG MH1 which is a Pana. BD competitor with 10A continuous discharge rating and 3200mAh.

RMM
Have you tried any XHP’s in a Convoy M1 or M2 to see what the hot spot looks like since they have OP reflectors? Just wondering if a XHP pocket rocket is doable.

Have you tried a XHP in a Supfire L3 yet to se how bad of a cross or donut it has?

Also is there a ETA when you will have more C8 host and mechanics solder paste?

I was going to build a Convoy S5 XHP50 pocket rocket, until someone in the family decided to misplace my qlite zener mod kit :sad:

I have build a XHP50 S8. It has become really nice with a very acceptable beam. See post #671 of the xhp50/70 thread:

Also makes me want to just get on the FET driver bandwagon :cash:

No white wall shots? :frowning:
https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/30860?page=22#comment-727519

at your service , in this other beamshot thread, post #64 :

I can drop an M2 reflector over an XHP50. Just give me a few hours

The stock OP reflector does a very nice job with it.

This is one serious flashlight! Right at 3000 lumens, 8 ounce copper pill, finned, by Buck and a 304SS 2 cell battery tube also by Buck. You go to pick it up off the shelf and think it’s glued down or something! lol

Here is “popcorn ceiling” shot of a neutral XHP50 in an M2 reflector with a small spacer under the reflector. The white balance is off, but it shows the beam decently i guess. It definitely doesn’t look that ringy in person. It’s pretty floody, but definitely very usable.

That looks awesome in the M2. I got a XHP50 3D tint coming from LEDDNA and a Convoy M1 host not being used. Now I need a driver. Which would work better. A a zener modded DD17 or a zener modded Nanjg 105C with 16x 7135?

Is there a how to on Zener modding the njang drivers somewhere that I'm missing?