MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

LG E1! :bigsmile:
Will you have a permanent “bundle deal” for the xtar SP1 charger?

I don't know about permanent, dollar wise, but there will probably always be some promotional bundle/rebate deals on the XTAR chargers (can't discount the chargers below MAP, but can discount other stuff bundled together )

That SP1 looks impressive. It's nearly as compact as the MC1, but with selectable current and voltage, with current up to 2A. I hope it fits 26650 cells better than most chargers.

For the SP1 to be nearly as compact as the SP1, man, what a coup de grace! :wink:

Edit: Sorry, couldn’t resist.

I just wanted to show everyone how the DQG EDC Triple XP-G2 performs that I got from you guys! I recommend picking one of these up with a King Kong when they come back in stock.

High….

Turbo!!!

i love this light

Doh! MC1

http://imgur.com/a/bt3JM/embed

I wasn’t familiar with the XTAR line, so comparing the SP1 to ? didn’t draw me to leap to any conclusions. Very interesting little charger! My first reaction was of disappointment that it’s a single cell charger, but then I realized that the 4.35 cells might be best for my single cell lights that are hard driven, and as such, this charger would be quite handy to have.

Efest has come out with a new 35A 18650! Not sure if it’s the standard 4.2V or this 4.35V, will have to look that back up! I’m hoping now that it’s the latter, and this charger will be a good addition. At any rate, it’s very cool to see new stuff coming out, useful stuff that we can put to good use, and even better to see it right here at home with Richard.

Well done Richard! Keep up the good work! :wink:

mhemling33,
thanks for posting the photos. Can’t wait to get mine. Nice photo!

OK, the new cells and chargers are up on the site! The rebate offer has been updated to reflect the new chargers. Pictures and more measurements are coming soon!

Just ordered the SP1 charger and a couple of LG 3200mAh cells.

Thanks RMM!

Hey Richard in the description of King Kong 26650 4000 mAh - ICR26650 Protected Button Top Battery it says Unprotected.

There you go man. Cut and paste and no sleep will do that. :weary:

Seems I missed the stock on the XPG2 butterfly spacers. Do you expect to receive more of them?^^

awesome seller… ordered Friday and received Monday!!.. can’t get any better than that :smiley:
thanks Richard!! :beer: :beer:

Yes! I have hundreds on the way, should be here this week. Related to this: there were a few of you that may have ordered some of these spacers and got the XM-L version in instead. Please let me know if this was you so that I can send you the correct items!

Got all of the pictures and measurements for the new cells up. Been doing a little testing with the SP1 charger... it is pretty nice! It fits all cells (including 26650) effortlessly and the 2.0A charge rate is nice for the big 26650s.

I am going to be doing some 4.35v tests with a 5 amp qlite driver and XM-L2. The test will consist of plotting the time vs. current, every minute, until the output reaches 2.5 amps.

The lineup will be:

• Panasonic NCR18650PF
  • Samsung INR18650-20R
  • LG D1 4.35v
  • LG E1 4.35v
  • Panasonic NCR18650B

Awesome! I look forward to the test results. I might have to give these 4.35v batteries a shot.

interested to see results

i might have to get one of those chargers

What is the low voltage cut off for the 4.35v batteries? Is it at or around 2.5v like the Panasonic cells?