MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

But please notice, I didn’t waste any time getting my order in :stuck_out_tongue:

Wanna know what’s cute? IMR 14250 cells, paired up to run the MT-G2 in a chopped AA MiniMag!

Wanna know what’s not so cute? 6 of these little powerhouses dumped loose in a bubble packet and shipped from China! Loose, like no plastic baggie, no box, no nothin just 6 little screamers in a pouch together.

Got my fix on the way, UH I mean order in. NEXT!!! :party:

Did the 380mA 7135 chips ever get in stock yet? Or did they sell out already? What about the Goot Wick?

No 380 chips or Goot Wick yet, sorry. Apparently those are on the slow boat!

Go to QLITE REV.A 7135*8 3.04A LED DRIVER - 17mm and keep refreshing the link and watch the availability count down toward 0 :smiley: .

Anybody want to figure the odds? If Richard got 250 drivers, and within an hour or so after putting them online he’s down to 125, what are the odds he’ll have drivers left before the next order arrives?

Don't hedge your bets... I've got some I'm holding in reserve plus there are already more on the way.

Popular item! :wink:

Interesting new driver, Richard. Also, what prompted the addition of the voltmeter? I’m glad its there and that it reads hundredths, but if it only has the two hook-up wires, that means it draws from whatever its monitoring, right?

Yes, it draws power from whatever it's monitoring (although not very much).

Is the BTU from Banggood coming with the BTU stock driver? Anyone played with this one?

“not very much” being a relative term…if you’re charging a 5500mAh 32650, then no it’s not very much. If you’re charging an 80mAh 10250, it sucks it down pretty fast! There’s a similar voltage monitor as this one on some Cottonpicker’s chargers, if you don’t take it off right after it’s done charging it leeches power back downhill. With a very small cell, a few minutes after you got topped off at 4.20V it’s back down to 4.12V, gotta pull it and plug it back in. :slight_smile:

This is a stand-alone monitor though, as sold, and would be really sweet to have to check rested cells voltage without dragging out the DMM. By the way, mine on the chargers read virtually the same as the DMM does. Wish I’d seen that when I placed that order yesterday, I’d have gnabbed one or two…

For those really into this, I have found this monitor that I have installed in a light. It’s from Western Robotics and is programmable to read the number of cells you’re using, from 2 to 7 cells. There is an led that glows different colors in a run through check system when the light is first turned on to indicate health of the pack and the final color shows the voltage level. I have a fiber optic installed in the body of the light, so when I turn it on the check system is run and then the little dot of the fiber optic glows vivid blue showing full charge, changing colors as the cells run down. Very neat, to know at first glance just where the light stands.

It’s not cheap, but it works very well. Mine is in a 2 32650 Mag with a SSC P7. Put it together when I was first learning to mod.

Huh… I guess I got a cheap one from FT, it only reads 1 decimal.

Crap, mine was more expensive too! |(

Yeah, I have the FT one too. And the thing is I just placed an order from RMM and didn't think to add this in! Oh well, next time!

-Garry

Those voltmeter are often also available as 3 wire (seperate power) but have the option of 3 or 2 wire. Seperate power or self power from the battery your testing. Just connect red and white wire together for 2 wire use.

Nice. :bigsmile: I’ve wanted to add an RGB indicator to some lights. Low on room tho.
There is a less costly one on ebay $15.13 shipped RGB LED Battery voltage monitor 1 to 4 cells, smaller, no buzzer option tho.

dang it… I was about to order Qlite drivers with zener mods… now MT-G2 LED is out of stock?? :_(

If you lend me two 105 c qlite drivers I promise I’ll pay you next week I’m good for it twitching Uncontrollably

Sorry guys about the MT-G2s... they went really fast. I have more on the way already!

I also got a few Nichias... don't know if they're the ones you want but these are the specs:

Am going to reflow them onto 16mm and 20mm Noctigons.

• NVSL219AT-H1
  • 4500K Color Temp.
  • 92 CRI
  • B10 Bin
  • 2.7-3.1V@350mA Voltage Bin

Noticed the change to the sales tax note.

I’ve been looking at grabbing a BTU Shocker from you, and I’m in Utah. Wondering what sales tax is going to be on $118- ish. (Thinking I want the XM-L2’s….unless you’re going to be offering a NW tint anytime soon?? PUH-LEEEEZE??)

Anyway, I can estimate shipping on the site ($2) but I’m not sure if that’s included in the sales tax….

SO. What do you think my total to 84604 might be. THANKS a grundle. -ck