MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

Your welcome, only glad to help :wink:

Muggle mode disables all config options except the first one. The first config option is the one which toggles muggle mode. So, to get out of muggle mode, fast-press a bunch of times, let it blink once, then press the button while the light is buzzing at a lower level.

Afterward, you should have your original config back and also the ability to access the other config settings.

The lighted tail should work with or without a bleeder on the driver. The problem is that, without a bleeder, it might interfere with the ability to change modes, or interfere with button timings. Specifically, it might make the light think that every button press is a short one, which would give it next-mode memory all the time and make the hidden modes impossible to reach.

A bleeder resistor cannot be installed in the tail. It needs to connect BAT+ to BAT-, and there is no BAT+ at the tail end.

http://toykeeper.net/torches/x6v2/manker/bistro.txt

Like I said, I had no idea Bangood used a lighted tailcap in this plain host flashlight. When I realized it was working without a bleeder, it made me nervous it might screw something up in the driver.

Everything set up fine except #6, half press reversing the mode order. I couldn’t get that one to work. As soon as I swapped in a regular switch, it works fine. Everything works fine.

Right, ckick it 16 times or until it stops responding, when it blinks once, turn it off. Then you should be able to ckick it 16 times again and set whatever modes you wish.

Rich, do you know if there are any plans to up the Meteor M43 to XP-G3? Your Mega M6?

My source for unbranded t-20 host just went dry :cry:
Richard, do you plan on restocking soon? Or does anyone know of another source for this host? I’ve tried one other place and the quality of the finish is terrible on that one. Let me know:)

Where did the terrible ones come from? If you dont want to post where here can you PM me. Thanks.

I bought two from an eBay seller. They were suposed to be unbranded with an ir led. I didn’t care about the led as I we just planning on using the host. I received lights branded with ir-t20 and a brand I hadn’t yet heard of. I have one from mtn and it’s nice but I’m needing two more at the moment.

Thanks for the update.

RMM, do you plan on ordering any more T20 hosts?

Yes, I do. That is a great host for the money.

It's been a crazy week guys. Too much lawyer stuff going on---I can barely keep up with everything right now, and it has just been "one of those weeks"!!!

Anyone like their drivers extra crispy?

:zipper_mouth_face: What happened ? You overcooked them i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s the look my first drivers had , when i was still soldering the components by hand .

Dang. No temperature/timer limit controls on that hotplate?
One distraction too many?

Er, ah, no hurry on my recent orders. After rest and recuperation is just fine ….

It's actually a fully automatic reflow oven. For the first time ever it locked up and left an element 100% on...when I wasn't in the room. Everything got red hot, lots of stinky smoke!!! It smells terrible in here still. I'd never seen the inside look cherry red before!!!

I am so sorry for your loss :frowning:

Maybe turn this minor disaster into a science experiment. See what heat really does to driver performance?? :smiley:

Did you try if they work ? I’m curious.

Also a little help .
On your fet driver , zener modded , what firmware can i choose ?
I want to have LVP.

Gad, you must have a thin black smelly coating of magic smoke on every surface in the room, instead of the little bits of magic smoke properly concentrated in individual components as intended.

I hope you have a workroom well away from the family ….