MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

No way. The ICs are all bubbled up and a bunch of the traces peeled off. I am guessing that it got up to 350C+.

^^^See above^^^

You can choose pretty much any of the firmwares and have LVP, even guppydrv on the FET driver.

Ok thanks .
Probably i will drop an order in about a week or so .

Is there a way to have Toykeeper’s firmware on a Qlite driver?
Or something close — a driver that can be built with a fixed top limit (e.g. 1.9A for single amber emitters)

Thats no good about the oven. Have you tracked down the culprit part yet?
I received a SRK driver with a bazillion chips on it and as usual it looks almost to good to hide away in a light. :slight_smile:

Those are H17F drivers… So much pain in one picture.

That hurts just looking at it!!

If you cut the pwm trace to one of the 7135’s and jumper it to pin(5?) it should work or get one of the moonlight special drivers. 5-380mA chips gives 1.9A so you’ll need to remove or disable 3 of them.

Oh man, when I saw that pic I got a lump in my throat I’m so sorry, that sucks.

Yes, if you cut a trace and run a wire you can do the BLF A6 firmware. I also offer it on the ML Special driver (pretty much just a slightly beefed up qlite with the dual PWM and OTC already on board).

referring back to MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source - #5340 by RMM

[09/30/2015 - 11:23 — rmm tried Sinkpad2 triple parallel boards and found the traces too weak to be reliable]

Noctigon has still not offered triple boards built with traces for parallel, right?

Noctigons are set up for parallel. You just have to bridge four little pads

Ah, thank you.

Is there a way to get a 27.5mm MTN-MAX 1A-6A Buck Driver to work with a side switch?

> Noctigons are set up for parallel. You just have to bridge four little pads

Does Noctigon make a triple board that will mount the Luxeon Rebel emitters?
(I don’t know what the ‘footprint’ is for those or if it’s comparable to other emitters)

Take a look here Ouchyfoot made a deep red Luxeon rebel triple :

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/37376/709

Thanks, khas, I know (and admire) ouchyfoot’s work there.
The soldering and wire-cramming into that Sinkpad and extra board to make it work parallel is at the edge of what I can handle,
RMM has said the Sinkpad2 traces are much poorer than the Noctigon’s traces earlier in this thread

That’s why I asked if Noctigon makes a triple that would accept Rebel emitters (their boards are much easier to make work parallel)

I don’t know the footprint of the various emitters.
I did learn that the color XP-E2 emitters are available now and that may be the way to go.

I just haven’t found a lot of info about what Noctigon makes; do they have a home website?

Here: http://intl-outdoor.com/components-mcpcb-c-57_114.html. Hank (IOS) makes them - Noctigon is his brand.

There aren’t any noctigon boards with a Luxeon rebel footprint though, if that’s what your looking for.

That was my hope. Next option will be three different color XP-E2s. Figuring it out. Thanks