MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

OK. Should be up now.

Ordered, along with some other stuff.

Hey Richard, do you ever mount attiny25’s on qlites?

It’d be great to have a linear driver with thermal regulation that’s available in some of the FET drivers. But when building lights like an S2 or S6 for everyday use, I don’t want a FET hotrod.

That's a good idea. I'll try and work up a Bistro build for the QLITE.

Richard, have you seen Biscotti, the Tiny13 version of Bistro? TK wrote it for Convoy. You could put that on a Qlite without having to change the MCU.

Hey Richard . It would be awesome if you could make this also public .

If I’m not mistaken, the attiny13 can’t sense temperature. But with the 25, you should be able to just turn on temp monitoring in Biscotti and recompile for the 25.

Just received my second order from Richard yesterday. I ordered enogh parts to modify my Surfire Z2 and G2. I didnt ask any newbie questions like i did the first time I ordered. LOL and I want everyone know that paying a few more bucks to get stuff here faster and with the level of service Richard provides is priceless. The first time I ordered he answered everyone of my questions. Thank You Sir.

ok saturday is the first of the month. We should be getting the news from Richard!

What news ?

I’m guessing that this is what nexrace1 is referring to…

I gotta say, that’s gonna be one ticked off cat! Couped up in a bag for so long…

Thank you! I try and answer everyone's questions, but I'll be honest---there have been a lot of questions this year so sometimes I don't get to them or get to them with as much detail (or patience!) as I would like to. I will say this though, I really appreciate those of you who are patient with me and I always try to reciprocate that patience!

I’ll echo that sentiment, Richard. All of my questions have always been answered appropriately. And my orders have always arrived promptly, spot-on, and at fair pricing. Thanks for doing what you do!

Here is your 30,000+ lumen light (although it's about as hand holdable as a belt fed machine gun! )

This has by far been the most involved product I've brought to market. I built my first bar over two years ago, and have been trying to build the "perfect bar" ever since. I have had working prototypes that are similar in design to the production lights since last fall, but have been working on refining and testing them ever since and wanted to be 100% certain that these would be rock-solid-reliable. Each lighting setup is water tested, given a multi-point inspection, and extensively tested before being packaged up and shipped

These have been tested on everything from cars, 4-wheelers, UTVs, Jeeps, service trucks, and agricultural equipment; between these, we have racked up thousands of hours of test time in a variety of usage scenarios, so I feel very confident in the product. I have received and incorporated a lot of user feedback. In my search to build the best bar possible, I have purchased, tested, and thrown away lots of different housings, screws, electrical components, connectors, etc.

Those who know me know that if anything I like to understate the specifications and abilities of the products I make, but I can say without a doubt that these are substantially brighter and have substantially more throw than even the best premium light bars on the market right now. Throw is what most light bars really lack, and these give you a substantial increase in throw. My 12" bar absolutely kills my dad's truck with a 32" Rigid Industries RDS-series lightbar, 4x Rigid Industries light cubes, and high beams---not only in light quantity and throw, but also in light quality.

Additionally, these bars are dimmable, have low-voltage-protection, and utilize all solid-state switching.

The initial offering will include 6"/12"/18"/32" lengths, with 42"/50" and cube sizes coming soon.

-----

I am not sure how much interest/crossover this will have among you flashlight guys, but this is what has been keeping me working some extra late nights and extra weekends over the past year.

Thank you all for all of your support and advice over the years. I always tell everyone that I owe my success to a lot of the great people here at BLF and other members of the flashlight community.

You really are winding us up Richard with the no show on the picture. :person_facepalming:

Same here :stuck_out_tongue:

yes, now all wound up! Video? Release date? I checked the website for a ‘Lightbar’ menu . Don’t give us the price at this time however :wink:

Forgot to make the photo public. Should be working now. :-)

What is the control for dimming them? Do all the LEDs dim together or do the LEDs sequentially turn off to achieve dimming? Are all the LEDs throw or does it have selective LED switching with some flood and some throw?

Richard,
My 1968 Volkswagen Bus only has a 30A Generator.
May have to call Tesla for some upgrade options before getting a MTN LITE Bar.