MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

Add the MCPCB and the 4x XP / Nichia 219 LEDs to your shopping cart, then you will have the price. There is no fee to reflow the bare LEDs to the quad MCPCB.

Richard, any chance for 219B 5700k. Would like to build something with a quad since these emitters pretty accurately represent the sun…right color temp and right CRI :slight_smile:

FYI

In case you don’t know, Jaxman has a single emitter model, and Kaidomain sells the triple version of this emitter (aluminium MCPCB though).

Thanks for responding :slight_smile: But I do have the jaxman and know about the kaidomain aluminum version. I am looking to push it more especially with a fet driver possibly the H17F.

Probably not. Maybe some higher CRI XP-G3 in cooler tints like 5700K. I am afraid that it wouldn't be a very popular emitter.

I have a 90+ CRI XP-G3 in 5700k I plan on trying out in the next few days actually. Curious what it does.

I have a few that I've been testing and while the output is good, in some reflectors I seem to get some really nasty tint shift on the edge of the hotspot...I need to do some more testing to see what's going on there.

Same tint-shift thing in the 4500k 90cri XP-G3. Really a bummer

Is there any possibility for lower shipping costs on international orders? Paying 13 dollars for a 30 dollar order seems a bit… excessive to me. If not then I’ll bite the bullet, but it’s something to consider atleast.

A USPS first-class package to the Netherlands (the cheapest option) weighing 170g costs $13.50 to send. How is he supposed to reduce that for you? Absorb the cost himself?

“Would you like me to hold your order until one of your neighbors also places an order, to combine shipping?”
“How big is your country?”

That might work.

Richard, a battery question —

I have a youngish adult family member very active cycling and backpacking, who ought to begin using my “last year’s surplus” flashlights.

I was looking at LiFePO4 cells from Fasttech (Soshine, not the very old A123 cells they have cheap-no-promises)
But FT shipping now is $17 — FedEx only, for batteries.

Do you have any supplier for good LiFePO4 cells, or can you recommend one that’s affordable to a US address?

Failing that —

What’s your opinion about the safest Li-ion you sell these days? Not looking for the hottest thing, but for stability.

I don’t want to overcomplicate this to start with. I’m sending some LiitoKala 100 chargers along with a box of flashlights, making clear which ones have low voltage protection (probably all of them), and still hoping to send only protected cells.

This is for a smart youngster who will be careful. But, ya know, ya never know.

RMM, got to ask, would THESE be available at all, or were they a one off?

Would like at least one set myself, perhaps two.

Interesting, I will have to see what I can come up with.

Hi Richard, don’t know if this has answered before but does this driver

can handle 2s2p xmls, or i am going to need one driver for each pair of leds?
I want to build a TK75.

I bought a driver from MTN about a week ago, thought the shipping was expensive but the item i wanted wasnt available in china or the UK so bit the bullet.

Let me rephrase its not expensive its fair. But people are used to paying little for shipping (china etc free) & with the £ being weak at the moment it makes it even worse!

RMM, is it possible to get the guppydrv FW Upgrade on the Convoy M2, or is there something different with the driver between the M1 and M2 which is why you only offer it on the M1?

Yes, it's possible, I just haven't listed it as an option. If you're interested I'll get it listed tomorrow.

Free bump

I’m definitely interested. :sunglasses: