MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

-----

I actually am interested in doing that (or...having the machine do that!) but I don't want to step on Pilotdog's toes, since he's been the big instigator in the lighted tailcap revolution. I'll have to have a chat with him.

Care to give any juicy details or hints :smiley: ?

I've tested it, but haven't found the best light yet for it. It's super tight with very little/no spill. If you had a wide but shallow setup it would be insane.

Actually, it hasn't been asked before. I will add some E.switch options to the firmware selection list.

200kcd and 30,000 lumens. That's all you're getting for now!

> I’ll have to have a chat with him.
Exactly what I was hoping for, thank you (both).

… obviously it’s a 14500 Headlamp

Don’t put the meteors on sale before you let the cat out of the bag, wanna see what you’ve got going on before I’m tempted to purchase one.

The Meteor sale is probably going to start tomorrow. It will be on sale both at MTN and IOS (with coupon code). That's already in motion. The new item and the Meteor aren't in the same category or price range.

Ah! Schrödinger’s Lamp?

130 Dollars…. familiar price… Let me guess, the coupon code is “IOWNMK34”?

Tomorrow ???
Will the coupon be available at 1 October? You know , payday

Insane and insaner-er?

That’s a bit like casually strolling in on a winged mecha-T-rex with a light saber in one hand and a martini in the other, doing a triple back flip to the floor without spilling the drink, and asking “Hey, wanna see something cool?”

hallo.i tried to choose this product:
http://www.international.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=63_64&product_id=700
and wanted to choose leds for reflow…but this not work…i cant choose the type of leds…anyone the same problem??
note:The Selected option Reflow LED: —- Please Select —- is out-of-stock.
Enter your email address below and we will notify you as soon as the product is available.

It is working and set correctly on my end.

hm…i asked other person here and still-we cant choose the leds…

Maybe I’m not understanding, but it seems like you’re expecting a list where you can choose the leds for this MCPCB. I think you need to select the bare leds seperately, and put in the comment section when ordering that you want the four leds reflown on the MCPCB.

Did you read the bottom of the page???

Reflow Service

We will reflow any (4) in-stock bare XP-G2, XP-G3, Nichia 219, or XP-L LEDs onto this MCPCB.
If you purchase multiple bare LEDs, please indicate which you would like to be reflowed in your order checkout comments. Please also designate in what configuration you would like the LEDs to be reflowed.

This is always an enjoyable part of the forum to read. :slight_smile:

yes i was reading it all of course.but i want to know the price with flowing together for example first….