MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

You can reply to your order confirmation email. That way your info and order info will be readily available for reference.

If it’s an issue with an order, I suggest emailing him through the store website if you have not already. That way you have double the chance (him and his wife) of getting a quick answer.

Thanks guys. Just sent an email through their website as well.

I emailed a question late one afternoon a few weeks back and had a response the next morning.

Bob

thanks for the info. cheers

Hey Richard I just went into the store to buy a driver and I can’t find the tab that says drivers. What’s going on? Is it me? Am
I going blind

Your not going blind tab is missing across the top for me too, found it on the side tho.

I missed the tab across the top yesterday. But as Br0nz said, the drivers page is still there.

Edit: A-Ha! I’ve found the ‘Drivers’ tab! It somehow got pushed off the end of the row of tabs. But, if I hover my mouse on the ‘Optics’ tab until the jump list shows, then move the mouse down a bit, instead of going to the jump list for Optics, it shows a ‘Drivers’ button and the associated jump list under that.

Edit again: It also shows up if you come at the spot where it’s hidden from another direction.

I just noticed this interesting optic ” Carclo 60mm Ultra Narrow Catadioptric”:10158 Carclo - 60mm Ultra Narrow Catadioptric

Anyone used one? Richard, have you tested it?

What would that go into???

convoy L2?

I actually looked high and low for one of these some time back but but could not find one for sale.

Do you know about it? It apparently combines aspects of reflectors and lenses. I guess most TIRs do this too.

I also was thinking convoy L2. I have been liking TIRs recently for their beam characteristics. They usually increase the size of the beam when compared with the same size reflector while keeping beam intensity nearly the same, but sacrifice spill.

Yeah, I like TIR’s myself.

I could only ever find one person that had used a lens like this when I was searching and the pictures didn’t work anymore. He said it sent a pencil beam forever though. Should make a true thrower, although it would really need a special built host to take advantage of the size.

Yep, I searched and saw those elektrolumens posts as well.

There must be a reason RMM decided to stock them. Maybe he has a mod planned?

He said that he’d had requests from several people so he stocked them.

Are there stock lights they’d fit into?

Here’s hoping this question hasn’t been asked a million times before.
But can this driver be flashed with e-switch firmware?

I don't see any reason why it can't. Richard would have to answer if you want to buy it that way, but to flash it yourself, there's no reason why not. You would remove the OTC cap from pin #2 and use the pads for wiring the switch. Think all the e-switch firmware used pin #2 as a default for the switch.

Thanks. :-)

I am going to build a few of these up and offer them for sale, ready to go. Should be ready in a week or so.

I have to apologize for being absent here (which is something I've been saying far too much lately). There have been a lot of other projects and important things to attend to (besides building and testing all of the normal flashlight stuff) that have been really sucking my time and energy lately.

A few things to look forward to:

• Lower prices on 20DDm / 22DDm / 15DDm drivers
  • Meteor group buy = sub $130 Meteor
  • A really insane new lighting project---one that I've been working on for over a year now and have spent hundreds upon hundreds of hours refining. It will be revolutionary in its field. Looking to let the cat out of the bag by the end of the month.