MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

Thank you, was a bit cryptic

Is the blf code still active? Doesn’t work for me.

It worked for me the other day, but it just works on certain things. Not sure what those things are though, but it was not my whole order I know that. :slight_smile:

Never mind, BLF works.

Hi, Richard! Thanks for your awesome webstore and great product selection and pricing.

Would you happen to have one or two spare MCPCBs for the Meteor M43 for sale?

I’d like to swap emitters but would rather keep the original MCPCBs too.

I’ve emailed Hank at Int’l Outdoor but figured I would ask you as well. Thanks!

It's case sensitive.

No, I don't. I only get them in matched sets with lights.

Thanks for the quick reply. I’ve got one en route from Hank at Int’l Outdoor.

I’m going to fill it with 219B sw45k Ra9080 emitters when they become available again. Can’t wait! :smiley:

Hi Richard, quick question,
I just saw that Cree has come out with the new XHP.70.2 and wonder if your already aware and in the planning to carry any of these.
I can only think of one light that would be an easy swab without reflector issues that being the L6 with the smooth reflector available but then again maybe wet sanding would work on others, would need the LED though… :slight_smile:

I call dibs on the first P2 or P4 XHP70.2 :smiley:
There should be preorders or something lol

Yes, of course I will be stocking them when available. I do have some XHP50.2 on the way...possibly here tomorrow. The Gen.2 of the Cree emitters hasn't really given us more output, but if the apparent die spacing is less on the XHP50.2/XHP70.2 then it will be a big improvement for flashlight use.

Thanks, that’s what I was thinking but didn’t seem to see any mention on the Cree sight about die spacing, well wait and see, Tried a smo L6 following all your suggestions and finally blew a cork and put it in the parts bin and decided to wait for the inevitable & it seems it’s now here soon, thanks again…

Just got some XHP50.2. Haven't tried it in a reflector yet, but looking at the lit dies the XHP50.2 looks much more promising for smooth reflectors.

Hey just a quick question, I’ve been using your 46mm SRK 7135 driver on 2S, but I noticed in the description it says “2S (8.4V): Generally, 2S+ is only used in…”
Does that + mean that it’s been tested and works at 3s?

No, the 7135 driver absolutely will not work with 3S.

Darn :confused:

Actually, it will. Just for a very very short time. :smiley:

If your driver puts out more light than your LED… you might be a flashaholic! :smiley:

LOL

Curerntly I use a 20A BEC to regulate 8.00v to the driver.
It heats up a ton though, I was hoping I could use 3s directly.
AFAIK there is no ~12A 7135 driver like that one that can take 3S.

Yeah, at even 8V without any sag it will heat up quite a bit. If you can adjust that BEC down so that VIN is closer to VOUT your efficiency will improve greatly.

The XHP50.2 is a huge win!!! Put it in a Convoy C8 using the smooth reflector without any modifications and the beam is pretty good---actually very usable. FINALLY an XHP50 that works good in smooth reflectors! Extra motivation to get that boost driver into production.