MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

I've used these: http://intl-outdoor.com/amc71353-5mode-circuit-board-nanjg-ak47c20-p-596.html, and stacked up more 7135's. Actually still have about 3 of them left, haven't tried programming them but think they are Tiny13A's. I did though order the OSHPark 20's though.

holy moly!.. $12? I might as well just get FET based driver from RMM mountain store :smiley:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-Flashlight-Driver-Copper-Adapter-Ring-17mm-To-20mm-/130992009627

Have been on sale for $1.79 W/ free shipping.

i like, i wish fasttech had them though

Hey guys, I set up a new shipping option on the website for boxed Priority Mail shipping. The prices seem high, that's because I set them for a worse case, by weight, scenario. There are some items that aren't very heavy, but are very bulky, and won't fit in flat rate boxes, so they will be shipped by weight in one of my own boxes. If I can use a flat rate box and it will save significant cost over what you are billed, the difference will be refunded.

my securitying got here today! oh yes! this thing is nice!

any idea when those 25r 18650 button tops will be back in stock?

Its always shown as $1.99 + $1.00 shipping in my favorites. Did I miss something?

25R are out of stock everywhere, won't be available until sometime in April.

Noooooooooooooooooo!

How about getting some Carlco MT-G optics.

I second this! :smiley:

Ok, ill have to cool my jets… im running 3 PFS now in the security king and its about as bright as my tm11 modded to 3.4 amps per led.

When you get those 25rs in stock Ill be good for at least 8 of them

I'll check and see if the VTC5 will work in flat top form. Not quite sure what's going on right now but they're having a hard time getting Samsung, Sony, and Panasonic cells into Shenzhen. All of the manufacturing facilities (where they put the protection circuits and button tops on) are in Shenzhen so I have been having Samsung, Sony, and Panasonic shipped straight from Hong Kong, which has not been the norm so far. The others are still coming from the mainland.

i have 4 vtc5s coming tomorrow I can try.

shhhhhhh i ordered them from the competition because you were out of stock :zipper_mouth_face:

Then you paid too much! (and they have been in stock since yesterday) Just givin' ya a hard time, IS is a great shop.

haha, i think after the code the price was about the same per cell, maybe a few cents difference but its all good

i just picked up a few more i4 chargers for $17 a piece on amazon…(free after visa rewards). my battery cache is getting out of control and it seems i ALWAYS have something on charge at work, or when i am home… those 3400s take quite some time to charge as well (about 7 hours on the i4 for 4 hehe)

Yeah, the i4 is my workhorse, seems like it is charging just about 24/7. I finally broke down and started using an XP4 and the new Efest LUC V4 as well for faster 4 cell charging... more than twice as fast. Sometimes when I'm testing lots of lights and drivers I need a lot of fresh cells and these hopped up lights drain them pretty fast.

ill have to check out that efest charger that does 2a per cell… but i agree - i love the i4… right now i also have a wp6 ii which works well, but seems to slightly overcharge (4.22v)

the i4 is smaller and lands on 4.18v x4 every time :slight_smile:

The LUC V4 only does 2A to 2 bays, designed for the 26650’s. When using 4 cells it’s 1A each bay.

I figured they were often on sale. I just bought some @1.79, got them @$1.99 a few months ago or so.

I'll holler next time I spot it.