MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

Hey guys, going to finally get the website up to date today. Got some more triple XP-G2 3C, 20mm XP-G2 R5 2B , 20mm XM-L2 U2 1D, 20mm XM-L2 U2 1A.

This one isn't a photoshop job

I ordered a bunch of stuff from RMM this morning including one Luc V4 charger. At that time, it showed something like 26 available. Now it shows 5 available.

that luc v4 charger looks really cool. i like that lcd screen that shows the voltage. thats something i needed too. this entire time, i had no idea what my cheap charger is charging up cells to.
and now i can check what my cells voltage are at also! great find.
i didnt even know mountain carrys it, time to buy this charger along with some sony cells

How long does it normally take for orders to be processed? Every since I paid the invoice my messages have been ignored. No estimated processing time, no confirmation of received payment, nothing :frowning:

Usually very fast, next day or two. Unless you have custom work done, a build, flashing a driver, adding chips, etc.

after reading the review - i must try this charger - ordered!

its funny how two i4 chargers and an xtar wp6 ii is STILL not enough… it seems I always have one i4 running at home and one running at work… it can take 8 or even MORE hours to fully charge 4x 3400s if they were run down far

With the i4, the charge rate is low when charging 4 cells. The LUC 4 does 4 at 1A each. If you have the 26650’s to charge, you can do them 2 at a time at 2A ea using the 2 inside bays.

Sorry about that. I have been working hard to get caught up on custom builds, which includes building your drivers. Sometimes I read a message and intend to get back to it but then don't, or I think that Lisa got it but doesn't. I started on your drivers last night and will have them finished this morning so they should ship today.

I see that “USB battery box” is on your site with no products yet.

Are some incoming?

Not right now. There used to be one but it didn't sell well so I discontinued it.

thats the idea

i think the luc 4 will be used mostly for recharging sony vtcs and samsung 20rs and other high drain batteries… should be able to recharge a set of 4 2000mah batteries in probably 2.5hours :slight_smile:

I just recieved my 9th order from Mountain Electronics.All of my orders got here quickly and in perfect condition.I have never had a problem with a package from them being damaged, but Richard and his wife have definitely beefed up the packaging.It is almost to the point of being excessive!Can’t complain about that!I just want to say thank you to all involved with Mountain Electronics.A great store with great service! :slight_smile:

How goes the search for a protected 16340 source?

I actually ordered some a few weeks ago from Xtar with the replacement VP2s they're sending me. Just waiting for them to show up now, should be soon.

Awesome! Got that yupard keychain light (if it ever gets here) and an L2m eager for power. :slight_smile:

Any word back from Oshtencil (or wherever your getting them) on the Noctogon triple stencil? Not in any hurry but just wanted to make sure it wasn’t forgotten.

unknown, why are you thinking 16340 for the L2m, it takes an 18350. The larger cell has about 150mAh more capacity and can easily outdo the smaller.

Actually, thanks for reminding me. You were forgotten!

This posting is in response to a posting in this thread.

I already ordered a batch with XM-L2 a few days before this thread opened, paid for and being sent as we speak. No group buy needed, I'm not going to use your money to finance these things because when they go bad or there are delays I want my money to be on the line, not the customer's. I have done and will do some pre-orders in the future, but only once the products have already been paid for and are in the process of being delivered.

It’s the knockoff Trustfire L2M from DX (Had $25 gift card, and wanted a small 16340 light, and the ZY-C10).

18mm cell is a wee bit too big.