MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

I had to go and make my order complicated and I was ok waiting until now, after seeing the posts I’m Jonesing. :Sp

I plan some beamshots tonight, the M6 vs the M8 vs the Solarforce S2200 vs the Terminator.

Anyone getting a security warning when trying to log in to mtn site?

You mean that look my wife gives me?

Not really. Getting a “this site’s certificate is not trusted!” Only when I try to log in.

No problem here, as evidenced by the mountain of small boxes accumulating here coming from Washington.

I am wondering if the super low mode could be used as a Locator mode. Bright enough for light to be seen and found in darkness. Implemented in light with multiple parallel 18650’s run times could be very long.

Any thoughts on this??

Buckethead, could be your browser. I am using Chrome and no issues since about a week ago that didn’t affect anyone but me.

Richard, do you have any sort of timetable on when the protected KingKongs might be back in stock? I’m giving my older brother a modded HD2010, but I don’t trust him with unprotected Li-ion cells. :stuck_out_tongue:

I received the same type of message at work today regarding the site’s certificate.

Been in stock for a couple of days now!

Regarding the site's certificate: there wasn't one on certain portions of the site until yesterday. Clear your browser's cache & cookies and I'm guessing it will go away. I am accessing it with Chrome, Safari, and Webkit (Android) without any issues.

Chrome user here, no issues.

doh!.. MT-G2 is out stock already :_(

For those that are interested, beamshots of the M6 against the S2200, M8, and Terminator.

Modded Big Shots

I’m using chrome too and haven’t had problems until last night. Still getting the same security warning this morning on my phone as I did last night on my tablet. Hmm.

I’ll give that a try and see. Thanks RMM.

[quote=RMM]

Been in stock for a couple of days now!

Oops, sorry! :8)

:lol:

Still getting the certificate warning. Any sugestions. Should I proceed? I logged in anyway on my phone and it shows the site not secure…

Not sure what's going on then, it's been working for me all day and obviously many others here. I just checked again on five different browsers (Safari, Chrome Mac OS, Chrome Windows, IE 10, Webkit.) There is no reason for you to be getting a security warning on the main site when browsing items, it is only secured at checkout and when logging in/viewing/changing account information.