MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

RMM, would you consider carrying this Stainless steel pocket clip AAA ?

I wonder how those 2C emitters will look dedomed.

Guess I’ll found out. Just ordered a couple :bigsmile:

Back in stock:

• Protected NCR18650B 3400mAh
  • Samsung 20R Button Top
  • Samsung 25R Button Top
  • Samsung 25R Flat Top
  • NCR18650PF 2900mAh Unprotected Button Top

RMM, do know if and when you will have the Efest LUC V4 in stock?

Any progress on the triple Noctogon stencil?

Soon! I ordered some about a month ago...Efest tells me they were supposed to ship last week but still haven't received notice. Will be getting some Purple 35A with 'em.

Rufus: Not yet, I tried to upload to them and something wasn't working right...I got discouraged and then forgot about it.

No worries. I’m not in any great hurry but will order it when it’s available and keep asking occasionally to remind you.

Hey Richard, any progress on the triple Noctigon stencil?

:wink:

[sounds worthy of some pestering]

Was it my 3x Noctigon stencil? Either way, if it could help, I could make an extra oshstencil account, upload, check that it looks ok & pass the account over to you.

After a few experiences hand soldering vs reflowing on a copper star(especially one as fiddly as the triple noctogon) it would be nice to have the stencil for this but RicCn was uninterested in carrying them and it made sense to me to have someone that’s already selling bare mcpcb’s to sell the stencil not with it. If they’re not available by the time I want to use one I’ll order some from Oshstencil. I just thought RMM might be able to do this on a larger scale since they would be easy to include in an order rather than a separate envelope to umpteen different members in a gb.

If I were to order a stencil I would probably order several different ones at the same time and then a gb would make more sense.

I just got my M6. Nice, very nice. I can’t wait until dark…

Next mtn electronics product: Blackout light blocking window shades. :bigsmile:

I’d buy a set!

Just got my M6-mod1 today also. Could someone please explain the UI before I blind myself looking to see what mode I’m in?

A short press moves you forward a mode, a long press moves you backwards a mode. So, from the off position a short press will bring you to a (very low) first mode, with additional short clicks moving you through the modes until you hit the off position again. Similarly, a long press from the off position will take you into the highest mode, and additional long presses will take you back modes. To turn the light off, cycle back to 0. From the lowest or highest position it is only one extra click to get back to off.

That’s a good question LazyJ. I should have mentioned my M6 is the Mod2. Shining it at my hand and playing with the light I jumped into high mode and both my wife and I yelped at how painfully bright the reflection was on our eyes! I love it.

I’d be staring at it real hard trying to figure out if it was off or on moonlight and I’d click it like an idiot and scorch my retinas. Got it figured out now and trained the family on SAFE use.

Hurts the eyes on Turbo, doesn’t it? I’m talking real pain, not just discomfort! Unbelievably intense, try it on some popcorn… :wink:

I just opened an account there, and added a MT-G2 to my Cart. ( and maybe will ad a coupel Nichia 219s too. Im curious about shipping cost though for these small items ( that can fit in a padded envelope) to Ontario, Canada ?

Den, as you will soon find out if you haven't already, you can't order through the website itself. Send me a list of the products you'd like to order and I'll get you a shipping quote. My estimate for those is between $3 and $7, depending on weight and thickness.